What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

If he was a trained professional I would have praised him. Here he put his own and others' lives in danger.

He Is Not A Professional He Is A PPP Leader From My City Rawalpindi.Still It Was A Brave Move Otherwise We Would Have Been In All Night For A Crappy Episode Of "100 Idiots and a Lunatic"

anyone kindly upload the video of his live shoot by Security..please...I want to see that scene again.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

But he did not, he surrendered, he only ran and fired when he saw ATS firing in the air

Sikander surrendered once he fell down while running in confusion or probably hit on foot

My little cousins are very interested in this action movie ... :sad:

congrats frends finally da climax n drama ended
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Yeah, the other angle makes it pretty clear.

He shot, bullet hit the ground and maybe Zamurd Khans leg, the guy then gets his guns up, tries to run, gets shot on the leg.

Great precision shooting though, right at the leg...bravo. bang on to decapitate the guy.

Hollyw0od movie :pop:

Sikander surrendered once he fell down while running in confusion or probably hit on foot

No no, after moving away from zamurud khan, he raised his hands in the air and fired shots. ?.....he only ran once he saw police firing in the air and running towards him.....

Oh bhai, he shot at him in 2 seconds, before he could be grabbed.......

oh bhai my context wasn't serious..:hitwall: what is so wrong with your humor,next time I will write jk in the end of my statement..:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom