What's new

Guys!!! Is Pakistan in trouble regarding CPEC? Iran offers China

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

China has a direct land border to Pakistan. We don't have a direct land border with Iran.

CPEC has already been started, Gwadar has already been started. It's a done deal.

This seems like bad journalism.

Maybe this "well-placed source in the federal government" can explain how this can work when China and Iran don't even share a land border.
China knows that it is a superpower and to maintain its status it has to have redundant processes and solutions. I would not surprise if China opts for both the option, each can serve as back up of each other. Which one is executed successfully first will definitely depend on the thoughts of Chinese President, safety, unity and harmony.

No doubt the filthy politics of Pakistan is the biggest threat to any positive development in Pakistan due their unquenchable thirst for corruption. Now if China is considering Iran then we have played into our enemies hands by chopping our own feet off and hindering this project. the current government is incredibly inept thus bringing controversy to the project projected as changing the future of the country.

“Look, Gwadar provides the best solution to trade ambitions of China. But we have to resolve our problems very fast. Our politicians need to understand that if we keep fighting on shares, entire Pakistan can lose the benefits of CPEC,” he added.

“Moreover, Iran offered provide complete national unity and harmony unlike Pakistan where trade route is unsafe and it also lacks national unity,” the source quoted the intelligence reports.

Once again, another dead project (the other being Iran-Pakistan pipeline) no thanks to our politicians. Pakistan is a slave nation who's leaders are willing to undermine their own Nation's interests for the sake of foreign powers who want to keep Pakistan subservient and weak.

China just wasted billions on developing Gwadar and the Karakorum highway. My advice to the Chinese: you are better off investing in Iran and shifting the planned economic corridor there as Iran is less corrupt, Iranian leaders aren't Western/Saudi lackey's, and plus Iran is united and stable. @Chinese-Dragon
:

Man I hate democracy so much, I would rather have Nazism than democracy at-least Nazi Germany were loyal to their own nation.

Pakistan is not a failed state, she is run by a failed system called democracy.

Man I hate democracy so much, I would rather have Nazism than democracy at-least Nazi Germany were loyal to their own nation.

Pakistan is not a failed state, she is run by a failed system called democracy.
Any kind of Authoritarian system is better than the circus we have running Pakistan.

No.

China has a direct land border to Pakistan. We don't have a direct land border with Iran.

CPEC has already been started, Gwadar has already been started. It's a done deal.

This seems like bad journalism.

Maybe this "well-placed source in the federal government" can explain how this can work when China and Iran don't even share a land border.

This is not bad journalism. Irans hate of Pakistani port of gawadar is no secret. Chahbahar was made operational only to counter gawadar otherwise it has no significant value against irans current ports.

obviously the route will have to go through multiple countries, but I wouldn't see this as a negative. this means China can built inroads into these countries!! economically and politically.

t87y4o.png
Through three semi Friend States crippled by Terrorism......:coffee:

Once again, another dead project (the other being Iran-Pakistan pipeline) no thanks to our politicians. Pakistan is a slave nation who's leaders are willing to undermine their own Nation's interests for the sake of foreign powers who want to keep Pakistan subservient and weak.

China just wasted billions on developing Gwadar and the Karakorum highway. My advice to the Chinese: you are better off investing in Iran and shifting the planned economic corridor there as Iran is less corrupt, Iranian leaders aren't Western/Saudi lackey's, and plus Iran is united and stable. @Chinese-Dragon
:

:o:o_O C'mon.....Don't get nervous.....Chinese are way way smarter than us and they have decided to invest in Gwadar....We should trust on their judgment. Pakistanis have said so many times that this project will be completed at all cost. No power on earth can stop this. NO ONE.

If we were Saudi lackeys, we would have gone in Yemen war but we didn't. If we were western puppet, we would have never founded our alliance with China. We still face pressure from west regarding China but did we ever listen to them? Pakistan honors friendship and brotherhood. Everyone gets united in Pakistan when it comes to China.

Don't get frustrate, bro. Iran Pakistan gas pipeline was delayed due to sanctions on Iran but now progress is started on this pipeline. It is expected to complete on December 2017. Just read below article

http://www.brecorder.com/fuel-a-ene...oject-to-be-expedited-na-told?date=2016-01-21

As far as Karakorum highway is concerned, i don't know why are you saying this 8th wonder of world a wasted/failed project. This highway is landmark of Pak-China brotherhood and will likely to host huge trade b/w both countries in future. Just recently new tunnels and bridges have been built in it. While building the highway, about 810 Pakistanis and about 200 Chinese workers lost their lives mostly in landslides and falls. Do you really think that we will let their sacrifices to go in vain? NOT AT ALL....

Pakistan is not about prime minister or politicians. It is a home of 200 million, highly optimistic, brave and patriotic people who knows how to guard their country's interests. We will build this corridor at very fast pace. Just wait and watch. :pakistan:

Despite the Chinese intentions I have no doubt in the abilities of our leaders to drive them away into the lap of other countries.

:

Corrupt, treacherous and sold-out Pakistani politicians are not all powerful and pervasive as they may seem. If they were than Pakistan would not have become a nuclear weapons state. They can be efficiently countered and CPEC made a success.

Doesn't make much sense. Actually CPEC is exactly what Iran needs and it's in our interest to have a safe land route to China that crosses only one country, Pakistan. Besides, China and Iran don't have a land border, so the comparison is not even true. Chabahar and Gwadar will both see development no matter what, and they won't be necessarily rivals as they have different objectives. So I say take a chill guys, this news doesn't make sense. CPEC is a good thing for Iran, not a rival.

Doesn't make much sense. Actually CPEC is exactly what Iran needs and it's in our interest to have a safe land route to China that crosses only one country, Pakistan. Besides, China and Iran don't have a land border, so the comparison is not even true. Chabahar and Gwadar will both see development no matter what, and they won't be necessarily rivals as they have different objectives. So I say take a chill guys, this news doesn't make sense. CPEC is a good thing for Iran, not a rival.

My sentiments exactly brother. The VAST MAJORITY of Pakistanis see Iranian people as our brothers and sisters. There is no rivalry or enmity between the 2. We cheer and applaud Iranian happiness and success. We celebrate with you. All the best to the nation of Iran and Iranian brothers and sisters.

CPEC is getting built at all cost, its almost as important as the Nuke program was in the 70's, the politicians just need to tone down the rhetoric a little. Iran can have an alternative corridor with China, no one is forcing them to trade through pakistan but it would be better for all parties if CPEC is expanded to Iran. Saudis can also use pakistan to trade with the Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom