What's new

Gwadar: Can India Checkmate China? – Analysis

Götterdämmerung;3941318 said:
Since non of us has a crystal ball that gives us a glance into the future accurately, I have to use past performance and current situation to make a judgement and for India it does not look good at all.

The rest of your silly and desperate argument is laughable. You think it does not need crativity to build up the biggest industry in the world? Well, since India is so free and creative, where is your industry compared to oppressed China? Where are your crative companies that are visible here in Germany competing with the best of their sector? :lol:

Sharing critical technology? Are you crazy? Nobody shares critical technology with anyone, not even between Germany and the USA. As a matter of fact, the US is the biggest industrial spy in Germany. I think you speak some German, so just google USA and Industriespionage.

how many times do I need to repeat the same thing that yes India is behind China in Industry and yes we are free to develop Industry but there are many challenges you have to face due to Politics in this nation. There are advantages as well as disadvantages , but advantages are more. I will not repeat it again. Just go through my previous posts.

Guten Morgan/Abend bruder ! :cheers:

So am I talking to a Schalke fan or a Bayern fan ? :what:

I'm a St. Pauli fan. My club is the bastion of anti-fascism. :)

u c, it has been just 65 yrs since our independance......and if u consider the state in which the british left us, then we have achieved quite a lot in not even 1 generation.....though quite more needs to b done too...

our population is also big, so there's bound to b some poor, yet the middle class and rich in India is above 350 million greater than the population of USA......

u get the scenario & scale............right ??????

Well, we have been comparing India with China, so your scale is not an argument. Even the other parameters were more favourable for India after you got independent. None of India's cities were damaged or destroyed during WWII, all your infrastructure were intact and yet you performed miserably compared to China that got its most prosperous regions ravaged by the Japanese and then the civil war and then the Cultural Revolution and see where they are right now!

You have more middle class than the US population and yet your GDP is less than 82 million Germans? Give me a break!

Fancy that - a German citizen of Chinese origin espousing fundamental human rights - kettle and pot.

What? What kind of racist crap are you spewing? Just by insinuating that I might be Chinese all my arguments are invalid since as a Chinese I can't possibly have an understanding of human rights? Do you want to say that Chinese are genetically not capable to understand the concept of human rights? Do you want to say, that since I might be Chinese the million India parants who see their child starve to death have gained their dignity again? Or the million of Indians defecating next to the rail tracks have gained their dignity again?

Please enlighten me!

how many times do I need to repeat the same thing that yes India is behind China in Industry and yes we are free to develop Industry but there are many challenges you have to face due to Politics in this nation. There are advantages as well as disadvantages , but advantages are more. I will not repeat it again. Just go through my previous posts.

So, you have more freedom, more creativity, more advantages and yet you pale in all conparisons to China. Where is the logic of your argument? :cheesy:

Götterdämmerung;3941941 said:
I'm a St. Pauli fan. My club is the bastion of anti-fascism. :)

Oh come on they're not even in the Bundes Liga ! :blink:

I could have lived with a Hoffeinheim or a Hanover or even a Kloen, just because Podolski played for them, but St. Pauli ! :hitwall:

Ahhh well principles have a way of making people support such teams ! :cheers:

Oh come on they're not even in the Bundes Liga ! :blink:

I could have lived with a Hoffeinheim or a Hanover or even a Kloen, just because Podolski played for them, but St. Pauli ! :hitwall:

Ahhh well principles have a way of making people support such teams ! :cheers:

We are in the second league. We are peaceful, cheerful, and support our team just for the fun. :)

We should stop now with football. :cheers:

Götterdämmerung;3941967 said:
Please enlighten me!

So, you have more freedom, more creativity, more advantages and yet you pale in all conparisons to China. Where is the logic of your argument? :cheesy:

You cannot throw people out of their homes just for the sake of setting up a steel plant or automobile plant or any factory unlike China. There is a long process which takes years to complete in a democracy. Democracy means Government is answerable to you. If there is any protest against any plant it has to be heard under constitution of India unless it is not backed by any foreign hand. The advantage is that The people automatically understand what they need how much they need. It is the people of India who decide it not the government and it takes time. It is slow but once it gains momentum it never falls. But I assure you in the next one and half decade India will match China in industry.

You cannot throw people out of their homes just for the sake of setting up a steel plant or automobile plant or any factory unlike China. There is a long process which takes years to complete in a democracy. Democracy means Government is answerable to you. If there is any protest against any plant it has to be heard under constitution of India unless it is not backed by any foreign hand. The advantage is that The people automatically understand what they need how much they need. It is the people of India who decide it not the government and it takes time. It is slow but once it gains momentum it never falls. But I assure you in the next one and half decade India will match China in industry.

And that's where you guys will always be slow and inefficient, because China does what all other developed countries did on their way to industrialisation. Germany had no problems to throw out people of their homes, neither did France or the UK if it was for the common good of the nation. Just read how Paris became so beautiful in the 19th century. Well, by razing practically the whole medieval Paris and build the Haussmann Paris that everyone marvels at. The same happened in Berlin and in my city. Democracy came after we became fully industrialised.

Götterdämmerung;3942354 said:
And that's where you guys will always be slow and inefficient, because China does what all other developed countries did on their way to industrialisation. Germany had no problems to throw out people of their homes, neither did France or the UK if it was for the common good of the nation. Just read how Paris became so beautiful in the 19th century. Well, by razing practically the whole medieval Paris and build the Haussmann Paris that everyone marvels at. The same happened in Berlin and in my city. Democracy came after we became fully industrialised.

Utter nonsense. there is Project known as Stuttgart 21 pending past one decade because of Protest. The Government wants to make a hub and the biggest railway-station connecting europe there but Greens and other are against it since this will cost too much money and destroy the ecology. Don't spread false information. Just recently the Government announced that all water plants will be privatized but this will be costly for the users, again there was a Protest against this bill.

India has many challenges. I will not like to discuss all policies here but we are going not very good but good. And Within few years India will have good industries. India faces a lot of external threat and we also have to look towards it. Things are not very easy to handle.

Utter nonsense. there is Project known as Stuttgart 21 pending past one decade because of Protest. The Government wants to make a hub and the biggest railway-station connecting europe there but Greens and other are against it since this will cost too much money and destroy the ecology. Don't spread false information. Just recently the Government announced that all water plants will be privatized but this will be costly for the users, again there was a Protest against this bill.

India has many challenges. I will not like to discuss all policies here but we are going not very good but good. And Within few years India will have good industries. India faces a lot of external threat and we also have to look towards it. Things are not very easy to handle.

Are you that dense? I was talking about the time when we were industrialising and not about now. Now we have the luxury to stop projects that we deem not necessary since we are already fully industrialised and *f*i*l*t*h*y rich. India is neither industrialised nor *f*i*l*t*h*y rich, just *f*i*l*t*h*y.

Götterdämmerung;3942369 said:
Are you that dense? I was talking about the time when we were industrialising and not about now. Now we have the luxury to stop projects that we deem not necessary since we are already fully industrialised and ****** rich. India is neither industrialised nor ****** rich, just ******.

It is not possible to throw people out because Human rights organization and UNO is there and in India its not done like that since it is a democracy. In swiss bank Indians are the ones having highest amount of black money.. that belongs to India. But as I said India has many challenges things will get better slow but Firm. FYI the CEO of deutsch bank ist also Indian. Do you have account there? :P

It is not possible to throw people out because Human rights organization and UNO is there and in India its not done like that since it is a democracy. In swiss bank Indians are the ones having highest amount of black money.. that belongs to India. But as I said India has many challenges things will get better slow but Firm. FYI the CEO of deutsch bank ist also Indian. Do you have account there? :P

China doesn't care what those organisations say because China knows that all these human rights talks is just a way to slow down developing countries since all the developed countries did not care much about human rights of their citizens either when they were on their way to development.

You mean the guy who was called a loser by Ackermann?

I was a customer but not anymore, since their service is scheiße.

our population is also big, so there's bound to b some poor, yet the middle class and rich in India is above 350 million greater than the population of USA......

u get the scenario & scale............right ??????

what is middle class in your standard?

Götterdämmerung;3942354 said:

Exactly. Singapore did the same. It was very authoritarian during its development phase and didn't seek approval from the west. It grew very fast and after it fully industrialised, it started opening up the political system more.
When you have democracy during industrialisation, the opposition party will always play politics and block all tough reforms. The system is so slow and inefficient. It's also very corrupt as corporations can bribe candidates to look after their agenda instead of the best interests of the country.
Indians don't realise the system they brag about is the very system that keeps it behind China now and forever.

As much as India dreams about catching up to China, it will never happen. India has too much internal chaos from religious tensions, ethnic tensions, caste system and the worlds worst bureaucracy.

China has corruption and bureaucracy, but no where near to the extent of India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom