What's new

Gwadar: Can India Checkmate China? – Analysis

Can India Checkmate China? Nope, Chinese talk less but have done a lot. Don't wake China, it will make trouble for a lot of countries.
the question is provocative, but unfortunately India is not in the postion to challenge China at the moment. The sad truth. I wish India can do some difficulties to China in the future.

As counterbalance for benefit of Vietnam :lol:

1. your nose become so big and we do not your oil , oil your own machine.
2. Are not you same guys who ask a common question why bangladesh buying arms, who they are aiming to ?
3. justly the sentence 'One does not become a brave military force by knocking down 8 year olds'
with my comment
4. I asked sri lankan member not you.

lol, India ask questions when Bangladesh buy arms!! You must be hallucinating!!
The 8 year old comment was for your would be partner who carefully removed it from the quoted post while replying back!!

Its on online forum, if you want to talk private use PM!!

SCS story is different, I don't take China's side if it try go beyond international rules and make trouble to Vietnam, Philippines. In such situation India has nothing to do much, before India, USA and west will interfere. Vietnam and Philippines should try to keep military ties with USA, that will bring actual benefits to them. If it is India vs China thing then god bless India!

Keep your blessings for your president in the next UN meeting on human rights violation cases!! India needs none!!

SCS story is different, I don't take China's side if it try go beyond international rules and make trouble to Vietnam, Philippines.
China´s claim in the SC sea is ridiculous and lawless. No country in the world supports China´s stance.
In such situation India has nothing to do much, before India, USA and west will interfere. Vietnam and Philippines should try to keep military ties with USA, that will bring actual benefits to them. If it is India vs China thing then god bless India!
Unfortunately India is too weak (both military and politically) to pose any headache to China in the region. America and Japan are the major players, they have spine and powers. As for Vietnam and Philippines, both follow different approaches in dealing with the Chinese.

The 8 year old comment was for your would be partner who carefully removed it from the quoted post while replying back!!

Keep your blessings for your president in the next UN meeting on human rights violation cases!! India needs none!!

Are you mentioning me? I didn't remove anything may be you have added that later. I don't worry about that either, great thinking by our intelligence units!

see, If someone tell something negative about India, they are targeting the country of the poster. Don't go off topic, not everything which you think or dream is correct.

1. Go check bangladesh defense part, you will get the idea.
2. you are not the guy who will decide where should i talk.
3. I see you are the 8 year old fellow who thinks my comment of bangladesh-sri lankan military tie is against you :lol:

Iran won't allow Indian Navy because it knows India is a ally of the US and will succumb to US pressure and attack Iran

Plus, with our IP pipeline, we can blackmail Iran into not doing so

Why will we attack Iran?? Iran is our friend and our trading partner.

You got it reverse.... it is Iran which has the capacity to blackmail you. It can cut off the oil supply at whim and you can do nada.

You forgot to say RIH(rot in hell) to ur tamil dogs oops i meant tigers.

The Tamils who were fighting Sri lanka were Sri lankans just like Taliban who are massacring Pakistanis in tons are Pakistanis and/or Pakistani by-products.. I will say RIH to LTTE and to Taliban both !! Now can you say RIH to your Taliban dogs?

and this 'mass murderer' has so many fans in India, no wonder so many indians die unnatrually in this world's biggest uncivilized nation

no no, Mao should be 3rd after Hitler and the first spot is firmly held by Gandi families``because Hitler and Mao was long gone`but that high caste family is still killing people in millions every single year in this modern time

Gandi - sure - must be related to the Gandolf family - was it in the Two Towers or was it Return of the King?

lol you really live up to your quality of being hopelessly delusional``:D

And I thought I was cynical. Oh well. Whatever makes you feel better about being from China.

China´s claim in the SC sea is ridiculous and lawless. No country in the world supports China´s stance.
story....

Unfortunately India is too weak (both military and politically) to pose any headache to China in the region. America and Japan are the major players, they have spine and powers. As for Vietnam and Philippines, both follow different approaches in dealing with the Chinese.

are you joking ?is india weak??? why do you give a big hit to proud indians?

india is powerful both in econemy and millitary. don't forget india is world No3 in PPP GDP,and they have 350 million middle class which is 4 times of your population. they have weapons bought from R...U...K...F....E.... in short, almost all the top countries.india would be superpower in future.be careful if you want to offend them.

:raise:

Yes we are weak but we don't need to match bullet to bullet with china..... And china have/had too many problems in SCS and with Japan, Korea, USA might.... They can't Move their entire force for India.... because it is needless.... we already fought a needless war.... The Situation between India and China is different than China and Japan... Let the PDF members aside.... Most of Chinese , Indian people respect each other....

At the Bottom.... we don't want a war with China because of both economical and military factor. Thousands of people suffer on both sides with a war between two Giants.... Neither China nor India will gain nothing by going war with each other.....
Our boarder problems is nothing....

are you joking ?is india weak??? why do you give a big hit to proud indians?

india is powerful both in econemy and millitary. don't forget india is world No3 in PPP GDP,and they have 350 million middle class which is 4 times of your population. they have weapons bought from R...U...K...F....E.... in short, almost all the top countries.india would be superpower in future.be careful if you want to offend them.
:raise:
To speak frankly, India has the potential to become a regional power, while China can challenge with the US as superpower. China outpaces India in any terms, and the gap is increasing day by day. You are blind if you don´t see that. It would not help India if I said otherwise.

We cannot Checkmate punnies like Maldivies and author is having a wet dream on taking on China. :lol

To speak frankly, India has the potential to become a regional power, while China can challenge with the US as superpower. China outpaces India in any terms, and the gap is increasing day by day. You are blind if you don´t see that. It would not help India if I said otherwise.
Indians are blind. They think they are the greatest culture in the world because they don't eat beef and bathe in the Ganges.

China is ahead of india by 10 years least.China is no where challenging U.S for atleast 15-20 years more.
U.S navy is more than enough for china.Go and check facts.U.S-China are just media hype but there is huge difference b/w them in terms of fire power.

India cant match with china in terms of numbers but after 10 years,we will be having quality with quantity second to none.
Even today,india can counter china but we are in position just to defend not attack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom