What's new

Gwadar: Can India Checkmate China? – Analysis

There will be no unnecessary war.. and definitely NO all out one between China and India..
There will be a LOT of sabre rattling both publicly and behind the scenes..
The actual war is economic and diplomatic.. and that is where all the moves will be made and checkmates sought.
Even if India and China get into war with any other country, we are talking about 1.2 billion and 1.3 billion people respectively. The world will go into recession.

India and China war means 2.5 billion people out of 7 billion. Its just a recipe for decades long recession just considering economic fallout.

Last thing, both India and China are intelligent enough to not go to war against each other.

There will be no unnecessary war.. and definitely NO all out one between China and India..
There will be a LOT of sabre rattling both publicly and behind the scenes..
The actual war is economic and diplomatic.. and that is where all the moves will be made and checkmates sought.

Indian diplomacy is very strong and world markets are attracted in India more than in China because in India every thing is sold or bought. The China is only ahead of us in term of Industry and Production, there we lack no doubt. But once the industry gets its momentum India will be the biggest producer as well as the buyer because in coming 50 decades India will have 60% young population constantly though the population will rise but with the rise of industry economy too.

If you are talking about Proxy wars then China needs Pakistan to destabilize India. Pakistan has become a buffer point between India and China. Where as China will directly try to handle Asean and for this reason India has collaboration with Japan to counter China because Japan can do a lot in that region.

I only hope India know how to gauge China intention of using Gwadar port, a mis-interpretation will only make matter worse for India, we certainly has resource to deal with India.

We didn't talk to Indians to have the Nimitz in the Arabian sea , for sea fairs, we know how to keep the Chinese under leash well our intention is to see asian peaceful rise but one wrong move by china will upset the apple cart pretty bad.

Good old days of blockade we have played with super power like Russia , playing the same with souper power like china is not a problem forget USN china does not have strenght to face one Carrier battle group so big brother is watching better behave well

But what if after Uncle Sam leaves we start seeing Chinese drones over Pakistan trying to take out those terrorist from Xingjian after all Pakistan has become epicentre of terrorism.

Oh please the Chinese are simply using Pakistan against as Indians they are willing to fight India till the last pakistani. In politics there are no permanent enemies there are no permanent friends there is only permanent interest I hope for the sake Pakistan they understand this Golden rule rather be used by outside power in this manner.

Here again, we are confusing with US military mindset and Chinese military doctrine. You read my complete post again. Pakistan is incapable if directly inflicting any damage to United States in any extreme situation.

So does the ***** they are also using Chinese for their benefits against India, Isn’t it? China by no means is an outside player unlike USA. The terminology of permanent interest is a hypothetical phenomenon; we have permanent interest in Pakistan due to its geography (land access to AF-CAR-Russia-ME) the million dollar question is that how do countries materialize these so called permanent interest. IMHO the contours of Sino-Pak relations are beyond the anti Indian tirade. As I stated in my previous post both Pakistan and China have other important geopolitical and geoeconomic deliberations too.

We didn't talk to Indians to have the Nimitz in the Arabian sea , for sea fairs, we know how to keep the Chinese under leash well our intention is to see asian peaceful rise but one wrong move by china will upset the apple cart pretty bad.

Good old days of blockade we have played with super power like Russia , playing the same with souper power like china is not a problem forget USN china does not have strenght to face one Carrier battle group so big brother is watching better behave well

Wow, I feel honor for a person expressively create an account and have #1 post to answer my comment:lol:, regardless if you're American or false flagger. Here is my answer, we chineses are looking forward to any Challenge Americans gonna create for us: American pivot Asia to counter China, we're pivoting middle east to counter American as how we did in Africa...so American can create another AFRICOM in Middle East and Central Asia to watch on our back :smokin: because we're not going to behave as you will expect us to be:azn:

China is not at war with any nation plus its a big trading partner of India too. Yes China need energy and new world trade routes, soon Pakistan will give India route to central Asia too ; peace for trade

Indo China war will never ever happen ; well trade war is another subject.

And going by that, some lunatic sentiments of certain nationalistic/overly patriotic posters with their heads dipped in soup-of-fervour (sounds like superpower) are not going to represent the sane and logical chessboard diplomatic calculations of the Chinese, Indian, Pak or US govts. Thank God the world is not run by internet fan-boys whose first reaction is to type "nuke em, bomb em if mine is not big".

India has the military presence in Oman and Recently we are building Fence there at the Oman - Yemen border. Indian Airforce also places some fighter jets in Oman.

Persian%2BGulf%2BMap.gif

In Iran we have a port.

Both are enough to block Chinese supplies in case of war :cheers:

It will be super smart to have Iran renting the port to the delusional cheerleaders when Iranians want the much needed hard cash during this period of us sanctions and then shut it down, pulling the plugs at high time!

It will be super smart to have Iran renting the port to the delusional cheerleaders when Iranians want the much needed hard cash during this period of us sanctions and then shut it down, pulling the plugs at high time!

"High time" I assume is when the Indians are drunk?

Wow, I feel honor for a person expressively create an account and have #1 post to answer my comment:lol:, regardless if you're American or false flagger. Here is my answer, we chineses are looking forward to any Challenge Americans gonna create for us: American pivot Asia to counter China, we're pivoting middle east to counter American as how we did in Africa...so American can create another AFRICOM in Middle East and Central Asia to watch on our back :smokin: because we're not going to behave as you will expect us to be:azn:

I just need to tell you super number 301 and your leaders will lose sleep counter America if you have guts counter taiwan

Indian diplomacy is very strong and world markets are attracted in India more than in China because in India every thing is sold or bought. The China is only ahead of us in term of Industry and Production, there we lack no doubt. But once the industry gets its momentum India will be the biggest producer as well as the buyer because in coming 50 decades India will have 60% young population constantly though the population will rise but with the rise of industry economy too.

FYI, China is the biggest market for German cars, the biggest car market, the biggest trading nation and the second biggest luxury market in the world.

Goodness, too many of you just spew the most ridiculous nonsense without checking the stats.

Back
Top Bottom