What's new

"Had quite a few Bharatis who want to volunteer, I told them thank you very much.. we fight our own fights" - Israeli ambassador

They enjoy being treated like this tbh. Don't forget most of them are proud kattar low-caste Chindoos despite the religion constantly denigrating them.
fake ID
FtU6rScaAAAH5g9.jpeg
FtU39EEaMAArlRh.jpeg

Pajeets who sat and watched as Meitei Hindus conducted a sustained campaign of ethnic cleansing and gangrape in THEIR OWN COUNTRY now want to flock to Israel to fight Hamas!
Can't really fault him for saying that. They have been fighting their wars themselves, and against greater odds too!

I don't mean their atrocities and inhumane activities on the the occupied Palestinians but the actual wars.

Yeah this is what I'm thinking. The motivation of these pajeet volunteers comes into question. If they were this opposed to Ijlam and Zihadis, they had multiple opportunities to fight in Syria or Afghanistan. No, but they choose Ijrael, because a lot of them harbor the fantasy of eventually having an "Ijraeli Vife"
👇👇👇

@Kingdom come
Don't overplay your cards, you are a neighbour of India, a few more clips like that and Israel will nuke India.

The hatred for Muslims in Pajeets psyche is astounding.

Out of 5000 year civilization, 1000 of it was doing ghulami of Muslims. These pujaris are just trying to live it down.

Granted, Muslims did not always treat them unfairly, some were employed as courtiers even, width of seena award goes to Muslim rulers, which these low born Hindus can never imagine to repay. Just that non-Muslim lives were spared was enough reward.

These pujaris are just acting out how their low-born animalistic nature is.

Last edited:
We have long experience in taming terrorists.

Do you ?

The response to ten people attacking Mumbai in 26/11/2008 attacks showed clear evidence in what state of coordination your NSG, Police and EMT were in. It took like days before Indians had any coordinated response to the siege perpetrated by ten people.

A few men led by Ajmal Kasab with one gun each held hostage hundreds of Indians in one train station and then one hotel.

The rest turned tail and ran away so fast you could not even shoot them.

None had one ounce of himmat to face these lightly armed assailants. Cowards and inveterable bed-wetters.

We call this situation in Bengali "Chacha - Apna jaan bacha". No courage to face any type of odds.

I mean - chest puffing after the fact is natural, but Indians claiming this is a bit funny...

Last edited:
Do you ?

The response to ten people attacking Mumbai in 26/11/2008 attacks showed clear evidence in what state of coordination your NSG, Police and EMT were in. It took like days before Indians had any coordinated response to the siege perpetrated by ten people.

A few men led by Ajmal Kasab with one gun each held hostage hundreds of Indians in one train station and then one hotel.

The rest turned tail and ran away so fast you could not even shoot them.

None had one ounce of himmat to face these lightly armed assailants. Cowards and inveterable bed-wetters.

We call this situation in Bengali "Chacha - Apna jaan bacha". No courage to face any type of odds.

I mean - chest puffing after the fact is natural, but Indians claiming this is a bit funny...
A jamati can not swallow the truth that hindus saved muslims of bangladesh from genocide and dishonor of ladies put on them by Gen Tikka khan and Gen Niyazi .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom