What's new

Hafiz Saeed asks Pakistan govt not to buy electricity from India

I dont think Bal Thackrey can be called a terrorists,,, he was never a part of bomb blasts or any conspiracy theories,,,yes he used to rant n make trouble ,,,but ,,,,comparing both ,,,,some how i disagree.

:omghaha: Bal Thackray mar gaya iss ko chor gaya apna drama jari rakhnay k liye

There was some bearish trend in Indian media after Chinese tents so its good HS is giving some hot news time to time :D

He is a Pakistani Hero - made for Indians. ;)

Like was Shoib Malik.

I remember Zia was applauded by Pakistanis also due to his anti India stance. Look where his policies landed you.. Yeh naya Zia aapko mubaarak ho :azn:

i think he is right. India doesnt have enough electricity for its people n its giving it to us.:azn:

Anyways source of report will be appreciated.

We have double the per capita electricity production of your's :lol:

and do u understand my point??:azn:

We have almost double your percapita production,Our border states have surplus elecricity production,and it is more efficent to sell that to an energy defficent Pakistan than to energy defficent Southern states.OTOH projects like Koodankul Nuke Plant would solve their crisis

And also,we dont have 12 hour loadshedding in our tier 1 cities

We have almost double your percapita production,Our border states have surplus elecricity production,and it is more efficent to sell that to an energy defficent Pakistan than to energy defficent Southern states.OTOH projects like Koodankul Nuke Plant would solve their crisis

And also,we dont have 12 hour loadshedding in our tier 1 cities

LOL Kiddo

U dont have enough electricity for yr own population.
Even will yr claims which i reject totally still its not enough to support yr 1.3 billion population.

If u dont have 12 hrs load shedding in yr first tier cities (which cant keep themselves clean n want our help) we also dont have a load shedding for same duration.

Even will yr claims which i reject totally still its not enough to support yr 1.3 billion population.

Usual BS,Indian population have heck more (understand the concept of per capita) and will have heck more when projects like Koodankulam go online

If u dont have 12 hrs load shedding in yr first tier cities (which cant keep themselves clean n want our help) we also dont have a load shedding for same duration.

Up to 11 hours of power cuts: Karachiites face KESC
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Dont temp me to post more about things like infrastructure and cleanliness.A pakistani company (who was in charge
of Lahore waste management) to clean a tier2/tier3 city like amritsar,now think about what we have in our tier1 cities.

Dont worry ,We have much better infrastructure and our tier 1 cities like Mumbai have 98%reliability for electric power supply unlike you guys who lack even public transportation.

No idea about other cities of India, but here in Ahmedabad there is 99.99% availability of power. Even in Rajasthan, electricity goes off for just 1-2 hours in a day.

Same in West Bengal..... Minimal power cut in the last 15-16 years. Guess I have seen last power cut in Kolkata more than 10 years back.

Yeah in WB power cuts are now history.Even semi rural areas hardly have too many powercuts.And almost non existent in big cities like kolkata.

Back
Top Bottom