What's new

HAFIZ SAEED IS PAKISTAN'S HERO!!!!!says Pervez Musharraf

Looks like Hafiz Saeed has become a benchmark for Pakistani Patriotism. He sure has got followers across different spectrum of Pakistan. :lol:

How patriotic are you on a scale of 0 to Hafiz Saeed ? 8-)
Jesuis Hafiz Saeed O:-)

Ajit doval admited supporting TTP and Baloch terrorists, so whats the big deal.
big deal is
the words are twisted here
I have seen the interview and Musharraf's comments about HS.. he is stating the fact that Hafiz is seen as a hero by many Pakistanis .. its not state of Pakistan but Pakistanis who see him as heroes,.

same case as many Indians see Gandhi's killer Nathuram as a hero.

big deal is
the words are twisted here
I have seen the interview and Musharraf's comments about HS.. he is stating the fact that Hafiz is seen as a hero by many Pakistanis .. its not state of Pakistan but Pakistanis who see him as heroes,.

thats no surprise if you watch Indian political shows where if a guest says X and host replies "sir are you saying X comes before Y because, Sir is thats what you believe, did i hear you say that sir...So we agree that you believe X comes before Y"

I think it is not the same case, Nathuram killed a weaker non violent soul by his own hands and that too out of his hatred for someone else, whereas there is no evidence to prove that Hafiz Saeed killed someone with his own hands.

More appropriate comparison would be Qadri but this article is about HS.

What a misguided statements to their people, instead of parents wants their children to become doctors ,engineers etc,now these statements can propagate to some who want their children to become like hafiz saed.

General Hafiz Saeed is a perfect example of a GOOD terrorist!

But hey.....

upload_2016-2-12_18-28-21.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom