What's new

Hafiz Saeed to join Pak politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
During his speech, Difa-i-Pakistan Council Chairman Maulana Samiul Haq read out an oath to the audience that they would participate in jihad when the Council gave the call. “We will attack Indian, US, Russian and Nato forces if they try to violate Pakistan’s sovereignty,” they said, repeating after Haq.

:lol: Even Russia
IF SAVERIEGNITY IS CAHALANGED!!!........................

he is not a pakhtoon only pakhtoons call themselves taliban ! and we know wat its like to live under freedom fighters!

oh plzzz spare the pakhtoons in a hafiz saeed thread

I could care less about if the man is good or bad. My point was to address whether he was or not behind the Mumbai attacks and there was no evidence provided. Case and point.

IF SAVERIEGNITY IS CAHALANGED!!!........................

See the video of the JUD leader in his own words and what he thinks about minorities like Christians, Jews and Hindus not to mention the rest of the world :)

Perhaps by pressure from India, but Hafiz Saeed is a secular minded person and JuD is a charity organization.

LOL.. A secular terrorist.. Yet another manifestation of Good Terrorist syndrome.. Remember someone who said something about keeping snakes in your backyard.. Looks like Pakistanis are not satisfied by keeping them in the backyard and now want to invite snakes and wild animals in their living room.. Good for you guys.. All the best ;)

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Wtf are you talking about? Do you have any idea how much support he has from minorities like the Hindus and Christians?

But still a declared terrorist.. Support does not change the facts

oh plzzz spare the pakhtoons in a hafiz saeed thread
OH , I didnt wanted to poke them . i was just saying that all pakhtoons call thmslvs talibans. im a pathan myself !

let me tell u one thing sir, if u consider him a terrorist bcoz of his work for kashmir and his love to pak . and bcoz he is against india then we all are terrorist cause we love him for this thing .

No.. If Kashmir is a disputed area, he is a terrorist. Because both these declarations are done by the same UNSC.. As long as you call Kashmir as a disputed area, you are calling Hafiz Saeed as a terrorist.. ;)

OH , I didnt wanted to poke them . i was just saying that all pakhtoons call thmslvs talibans. im a pathan myself !

All pakhtoons do not call themselves taliban...my point :)

LOL.. A secular terrorist.. Yet another manifestation of Good Terrorist syndrome.. Remember someone who said something about keeping snakes in your backyard.. Looks like Pakistanis are not satisfied by keeping them in the backyard and now want to invite snakes and wild animals in their living room.. Good for you guys.. All the best ;)
NO WE ARE NOT LETTING U IN ! STAY IN THE BACKYARD:coffee:

Looks like he got inspired by Narinder Modi. ;)

All pakhtoons do not call themselves taliban...my point :)
YEAH SM TRIBES , bt those who call thmslves are not really warriors ! its just the name that has been misquoted.

I see Indians twisting words, but providing no evidence that Hafiz is a terrorist, nor the mastermind of the Mumbai attacks.

No Proof?

No Case.

The burden of proof is not on Indians. The United Nations security council has declared him a terrorist and JuD a terror outfit. Thats enough..

Indians backsides are burning because Jud makes anti-India statements.

The video with the leader of JuD talking about the battle of Yarmook was not talking about massacring or looking down upon other religions. Nice try with the subtites, but no need to fool people, especially those that can understand urdu/hindi.

These guys talk, so what. It is just speech. It does not mean India will be broken so you guys need to chill.

I don't care what the UN says or not, but there was no evidence linking Hafiz Saeed to the Mumbai attacks. Give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom