What's new

Hafiz Saeed to join Pak politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bal thakray n modi r a declared terrorist by pakistan . so wats the point , they r political ppl too . we dont give a damn to UNSC

Who gives 2 hoots about who Pakistan declares as what? btw, show me a govt of Pakistan publication declaring Thakray and Modi as terrorist.

And if you dont give a damn to UNSC then stop crying a river in every session about Kashmir resolution of the same UNSC.. :lol:

I could care less about if the man is good or bad. My point was to address whether he was not behind the Mumbai attacks and there was no evidence provided. Case and point.

Where did Mumbai attacks come into picture in a thread about a terrorist starting a political party in Pakistan?

The burden of proof is not on Indians. The United Nations security council has declared him a terrorist and JuD a terror outfit. Thats enough..

Did India not send a formal request to the UN, in the first place?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Where did Mumbai attacks come into picture in a thread about a terrorist starting a political party in Pakistan?

One of your fellow Indians from page 1.

LOL @Indians...
In their case, who ever (Pakistani) comes up with a negative view about India is a terrorist.:lol:
It seems as if India is a guy that wants to make sure no body touches its d***
Yet, i wonder what Brits did to you when you were their slaves....They weren't terrorists right? but a Pakistani is one correct me if i'm wrong... lol

LOL @Indians...
In their case, who ever has a negative view about India is a terrorist.:lol:
I wonder what Brits did to you when you were their slaves....

lol... there should be rebellion by u and alikes against ur state for banning his own lashkar e taiba... go and have a protest.. he can be future PM..

Indians backsides are burning because Jud makes anti-India statements.

The video with the leader of JuD talking about the battle of Yarmook was not talking about massacring or looking down upon other religions. Nice try with the subtites, but no need to fool people, especially those that can understand urdu/hindi.

These guys talk, so what. It is just speech. It does not mean India will be broken so you guys need to chill.

I don't care what the UN says or not, but there was no evidence linking Hafiz Saeed to the Mumbai attacks. Give it a rest.

Anti India statements from a Pakistani are like water from a fountain. Always expected.. As I said before, I would love to have people like him and Lakhwi become senior politicians in Pakistan and someday become PMs and Presidents too.. :rofl:

Who gives 2 hoots about who Pakistan declares as what? btw, show me a govt of Pakistan publication declaring Thakray and Modi as terrorist.

And if you dont give a damn to UNSC then stop crying a river in every session about Kashmir resolution of the same UNSC.. :lol:
we already know , the problem's not gonna solve like this and thats why we want hafiz saeed to tk power.so the nuts going to UNSC could tk rest and let us do it our way !:azn: i already told u he thinks like ppl of pak ! if nobody gives us 2 hoots so thats why we are not giving any body any hoot ! got that !

hafiz_saeed_20110523.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Did India not send a formal request to the UN, in the first place?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

One of your fellow Indians from page 1.

The authority declaring him a terrorist needs to provide proof if they think the demand for proof is worth replying to..

lol... there should be rebellion by u and alikes against ur state for banning his own lashkar e taiba... go and have a protest.. he can be future PM..
ONLY THE NAMES BANNED NOT THE LASHKER ITSELF :lol:

Hafiz-Saeed-Jammat-ud-Dawa.jpg

:victory::victory::victory:

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

ONLY THE NAMES BANNED NOT THE LASHKER ITSELF :lol:

then its fine.....the future looks great..:yahoo:

The authority declaring him a terrorist needs to provide proof if they think the demand for proof is worth replying to..

They were actually formal requests from two countries. One was India, and one was US, but no evidence was given.

LOL @Indians...
In their case, who ever (Pakistani) comes up with a negative view about India is a terrorist.:lol:
Yet, i wonder what Brits did to you when you were their slaves....They weren't terrorists right? but a Pakistani is one correct me if i'm wrong... lol

:lol: at you

SECURITY COUNCIL AL-QAIDA AND TALIBAN SANCTIONS COMMITTEE APPROVES AMENDMENTS TO ENTRIES OF SIX INDIVIDUALS, ONE ENTITY ON CONSOLIDATED LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom