What's new

Hafiz Saeed to join Pak politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not making sense.. Collect your thoughts before writing..
AAAAAAAAH ! I HATE TO TRANSLATE MY ALREADY TRANSLATED WORDS !
THIS ORGANIZATION TOLD US TO STOP INTERFERING IN A DISPUTED LAND WHILE GAVE U A GREEN SIGNAL TO KEEP ON KILLING OUR KITH N KINS . We cannot tolerate tht . and thats why hell wd the UNSC. HOPE ULL UNDRSTAND

we already know , the problem's not gonna solve like this and thats why we want hafiz saeed to tk power.so the nuts going to UNSC could tk rest and let us do it our way !:azn: i already told u he thinks like ppl of pak ! if nobody gives us 2 hoots so thats why we are not giving any body any hoot ! got that !

If nothing else, you are atleast honest.. Good.. I pray that your wish of putting a terrorist into the seat of power in Pakistan comes true :D

Seeing the response of indian members regarding hafiz saeed coming in politics,western media will go :cheesy:.....hafiz saeed coming to politics BAD BAD BAD IDEA!

Hafiz-Saeed-Jammat-ud-Dawa.jpg

:victory::victory::victory:

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

then its fine.....the future looks great..:yahoo:
WE gonna groom him ! atleast he looks better then manmohan and balthakray!:laugh:

Or we will see a Libya / Iraq being played out in Paksitan

You are repeating things which are not possible..fact is hafiz ad likes are the future of Pakistan.. he even has a great vision on future unllike the stupid Indian politicians.. dont troll..

Seeing the response of indian members regarding hafiz saeed coming in politics,western media will go :cheesy:.....hafiz saeed coming to politics BAD BAD BAD IDEA!
media se darte ho , media to tum bhi ho media to hum hain !:rofl:

If Indians are making this guy out to be bad as they say, then him coming into power would definitely result in Mushroom clouds over the subcontinent. :lol:

If Indians are making this guy out to be bad as they say, then him coming into power would definitely result in Mushroom clouds over the subcontinent. :lol:

He could be the face of the Pakisstan to lead to the next century.. indians are trlling as alwaays.

1%2Blashkar-e-taiba-logo.jpg

He could be the face of the Pakisstan to lead to the next century.. indians are trlling as alwaays.

If you support him invite him to become leader of Hindia, otherwise yes Indians are trolling.

U r soooo loving the idea...arnt u :P

yes sir..

Pak-50-wanted.jpg

This could be a formidable ministry.. better than anything in the world..:tup::tup:

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

If you support him invite him to become leader of Hindia, otherwise yes Indians are trolling.

nope the great one is busy in Pakistan... we will invite him one day for sure..and give him a dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom