What's new

Hafiz Saeed to join Pak politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is no such thing as U.N this is a fact. Its all B.S
Have we seen peace in this world?
Palestinian issue, kashmir issue, Darfur/Sudan issue, Russian-American Issue, etc....?
For your information, the U.N are all the allies, originally the ones who fought in world wars i.e U.S, France, U.K, etc...
They can call anyone a terrorist who ever is against them and their allies.
Tell me a couple of things here...
How come U.N never criticized NATO for killing millions of Afghani and Iraqi Civillians. The one who got raped, murdered, stolen, etc.?
Saddam Hussain may be a bad guy, however, who gives the U.S the permission to hang him? How come there were no human rigts activists?
Moreover, we recently saw Ghaddafi killed to death brutly. He maybe was a bad person, but how come the U.N rights activists dididin't complain the way he was killed? ---Its cuz, its part of their interests.
The U.N never talks about U.S-Russian nuclear race. They hold war heads in thousands. But why after Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea? who have just a couple?

He could be the face of the Pakisstan to lead to the next century.. indians are trlling as alwaays.

1%2Blashkar-e-taiba-logo.jpg
yeah they are trolls . u are right !

Alright gentlemen. I hope Pakistanis will refrain from answering in this thread. Let Archon continue to masturbate to Hafiz Saeed. :rofl:

thanks to u sir .we see bad words shouted inside here...:tup: any more personal insults???????

i am leaving sir.. u can masturbate now to saaeed saab now.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

yeah they are trolls . u are right !

they dont know the value of this guy..

350x.jpg

There is no such thing as U.N this is a fact. Its all B.S
Have we seen peace in this world?
Palestinian issue, kashmir issue, Darfur/Sudan issue, Russian-American Issue, etc....?
For your information, the U.N are all the allies, originally the ones who fought in world wars i.e U.S, France, U.K, etc...
They can call anyone a terrorist who ever is against them and their allies.
Tell me a couple of things here...
How come U.N never criticized NATO for killing millions of Afghani and Iraqi Civillians. The one who got raped, murdered, stolen, etc.?
Saddam Hussain may be a bad guy, however, who gives the U.S the permission to hang him? How come there were no human rigts activists?
Moreover, we recently saw Ghaddafi killed to death brutly. He maybe was a bad person, but how come the U.N rights activists dididin't complain the way he was killed? ---Its cuz, its part of their interests.
The U.N never talks about U.S-Russian nuclear race. They hold war heads in thousands. But why after Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea? who have just a couple?
drama hai sab ! kick their a$$

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

thanks to u sir .we see bad words shouted inside here...:tup: any more personal insults???????

i am leaving sir.. u can masturbate now to saaeed saab now.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

they dont know the value of this guy..

350x.jpg
u are an indian n a troll too but i appreciate u discovered that he is a great guy ! now stop trolling n tell this to indians on indian forum we already know this!

WOW what a drama created by media I pass from that road many times no such thing happens there it is just media who most often fools people to earn money that they did it here quite successfully

so your law minister is lying? Does any Pakistani ever speak the truth?

so your law minister is lying? Does any Pakistani ever speak the truth?

Yesterday some Pakistani member was accusing the petroleum secretary of lying on the IP gas pipeline.. :lol: who in Pakistani govt speaks the truth?? If at all that is.. :)

yes sir..

Pak-50-wanted.jpg

This could be a formidable ministry.. better than anything in the world..:tup::tup:

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

nope the great one is busy in Pakistan... we will invite him one day for sure..and give him a dinner.

:rofl:.Almost fell from my chair Laughing.

See this sick cult in action and their views on minorities

What a retard. Prime candidate for the orange jump suit. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright gentlemen. I hope Pakistanis will refrain from answering in this thread. Let Archon continue to masturbate to Hafiz Saeed.

dude beyond funny

anyway to all the indians how about modi ;) over there who is responsible for gujrat killing you all say he is a great leader and can put pakistan in right place wouldnt you say the guy who is responsilbe for hundreds of deaths whether political or not is a murderer and hafiz saeed who hasnt even been proven you all are saying its the start of talibanized pakistan real hypocrites...

anyway i support half imran khan half muslim league n so dont put me as his supporter

he should join politics.:pakistan:
then we will move towards Kashmir inshaALLAH ta'la
Pakistan Zindabad

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

all what ENDians are badly suffering from Pakophobia and nothing.

media se darte ho , media to tum bhi ho media to hum hain !:rofl:

Media se darte nahin janab,but the western media can do wonders(propaganda) to make a country look bad n give US an excuse to invade it afghanistan(obl),iraq(WMD)libya(so called democracy)...and now iran again for NW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom