What's new

HAL LCH ready to roll out!

Proved to be very effective for Mi-24/35s during their low level combat flights against the Chechen MANPADs.
big mistake if you think pakistan is chechanya. pakistan is having very advance missiles. lch will be grounded if war happens. right?

You mean apart from the host of grammatical and typographic errors??Well, how about everywhere??
everyone makes english errors. we are not british people.

big mistake if you think pakistan is chechanya. pakistan is having very advance missiles. lch will be grounded if war happens. right?

Chechens had more advanced MANPADs like Igla or Stinger, or are you saying that Pakistani made Anza's are better than US made Stingers?

Chechens had more advanced MANPADs like Igla or Stinger, or are you saying that Pakistani made Anza's are better than US made Stingers?
Anza is very good. remember when Anza shoot down mig-27? at supesonic speed? remember?

Lch stands no chance aginst Anza.

I am highly educated expert in many fileds.

And what might those 'fileds' be I wonder.

also my english is also very good.
Yep, even better than that of the likes of Sean Connery and Hugh Laurie et al!!

Are you doubting my ability to deal with certain kind of posters, Sir? ;)
Not at all!!Just don't have any faith in the intellectual prowess of the said posters, that's all. :)

Those Mig-21/Mig-27s were 3rd gen fighters without any countermeasures. Why couldn't Anza's shoot down Mirage 2000s or Mig-29s?
Anza also improving too. Anza MK3 can shoot down mig29 too. no issues. but here we speak of helicopter. so you see how easy Anza can shoot LCH if Anza can shoot supersonic plane.

You ignorant fool!!That Mig 27 wasn't shot down by any one!!It crashed due to an engine flame out instead!!
this is india's face saving lie. everyone knows truth.

Anza also improving too. Anza MK3 can shoot down mig29 too. no issues. but here we speak of helicopter. so you see how easy Anza can shoot LCH if Anza can shoot supersonic plane.
Like I said, change your flags homeboy!!

this is india's face saving lie. everyone knows truth.
Oh, believe me!!When it comes to making up such 'face saving lies', we are no match for you pakistanis!!

Tell me the semiconductor processing ability Pakistan has to improve upon the IR seeker of the missile? Their seeker is obtained of the shelves from overseas vendor, specially China, which is a generation older than Stinger or Igla of that time.

While the MAWS developed by US/Russia/Israel holds superior semiconductor processing industry to improve upon the sensitivity of MAWS based on threat perception.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom