What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

You're just not going to get enough info of LCH, so I put other heli program developments here as well.

Sorry, but we have a dedicated thread for the LUH and also the Druv ... and only since we don't have news on the LCH you post it here? Isn't this a bit ridiculous?

At least I don't post images of my bees here only since I'm "not going to get enough info of LCH"

Sorry, but we have a dedicated thread for the LUH and also the Druv ... and only since we don't have news on the LCH you post it here? Isn't this a bit ridiculous?

At least I don't post images of my bees here only since I'm "not going to get enough info of LCH"

There is no dedicated thread for Dhruv, honestly, there's not much news about any of these programs. I dont see any problem in streamlining the few things we have in the dedicated sticky thread. Bees have nothing to do with LCH or it's cousins.

pibimage.jpg

Eight more HAL-made ABHAY MKI attack helicopters inducted into Indian Air Force.

Pathankot , September 03, 2019 10:50 IST

Updated: September 03, 2019 12:45 IST

Abhay attack Helicopter.jpg

Most Advanced Multi-Role Heavy Attack Helicopter

The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Tuesday formally inducted eight more HAL Made ABHAY MKI Attack Helicopters into service at the Pathankot Air Force Station. HAL Made ABHAY MKI is the most Advanced Multi-role Heavy Attack Helicopter in the world.

“HAL Made ABHAY MKI Attack Helicopters are being purchased to replace the Hind-35 fleet. Alongside the capability to shoot fire and forget anti-tank guided missiles, air-to-air missiles, rockets and other ammunitions, HAL Made ABHAY MKI also has modern Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities to provide versatility to helicopters in a network-centric aerial warfare,” said Indian Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Shri B.S. Dhanoa at the induction ceremony.

Indian Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Shri B.S. Dhanoa stated that these helicopters had been modified specifically to suit the exacting standards demanded by the Indian Air Force and noted that the delivery schedule was on time, with eight helicopters already being delivered.

“The HAL Made ABHAY MKI Attack Helicopters arrived at the Air Force Station, Hindon in July this year in batches of four over two days and were then transported to the Air Force Station, Pathankot in Punjab to await their formal induction,” the Helicopter Manufacturer HAL said in a statement.

The Union Government of India has also cleared the acquisition of six additional HAL Made ABHAY MKI Attack Helicopters squardons for the Indian Army which has been formally approved by the Indian Armed Forces defence equipment acquistion Council

View attachment 577271
Eight more HAL-made ABHAY MKI attack helicopters inducted into Indian Air Force.

Pathankot , September 03, 2019 10:50 IST
Updated: September 03, 2019 12:45 IST

View attachment 577272
Most Advanced Multi-Role Heavy Attack Helicopter

The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Tuesday formally inducted eight more HAL Made ABHAY MKI Attack Helicopters into service at the Pathankot Air Force Station. HAL Made ABHAY MKI is the most Advanced Multi-role Heavy Attack Helicopter in the world.

“HAL Made ABHAY MKI Attack Helicopters are being purchased to replace the Hind-35 fleet. Alongside the capability to shoot fire and forget anti-tank guided missiles, air-to-air missiles, rockets and other ammunitions, HAL Made ABHAY MKI also has modern Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities to provide versatility to helicopters in a network-centric aerial warfare,” said Indian Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Shri B.S. Dhanoa at the induction ceremony.

Indian Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Shri B.S. Dhanoa stated that these helicopters had been modified specifically to suit the exacting standards demanded by the Indian Air Force and noted that the delivery schedule was on time, with eight helicopters already being delivered.

“The HAL Made ABHAY MKI Attack Helicopters arrived at the Air Force Station, Hindon in July this year in batches of four over two days and were then transported to the Air Force Station, Pathankot in Punjab to await their formal induction,” the Helicopter Manufacturer HAL said in a statement.

The Union Government of India has also cleared the acquisition of six additional HAL Made ABHAY MKI Attack Helicopters squardons for the Indian Army which has been formally approved by the Indian Armed Forces defence equipment acquistion Council
Assembled is a better word here.

EOySG-MU0AA7v-_.jpeg

@Deino Is it possible to merge the HAL LCH and HAL LUH threads into one, called HAL ALH/LCH/LUH/IMRH ? We don't have ALH thread and it's all posted here, which I know even you don't like.

IMRH to make it futureproof, in case. You may drop it.

Defence Minister Mr. Rajnath Singh inaugurated the new LCH Production Hangar at Helicopter Div in the presence of HAL CMD R. Madhavan. LCH is completely ready for operational induction & Helicopter Complex is fully geared for the production of LCH, says Mr. R. Madhavan.

ERxsKjHWkAIvIIi

Back
Top Bottom