What's new

HAL Tejas - A Tragedy

The Modi Administration needs to make a conscious decision to focus on indigenous platforms.

We are already on our way for that Funds for Nuclear,Space & Defense Research have almost been doubled & my sources in the Party[BJP] said this a just a trailer the real budget will be in 2015 when they will have a lot more time to prepare it & a lot more money.
On topic
Bull shit article the Production for the Aircraft has already been started & Development of a MK2 Aircraft has already started

I have written it after my research on Kaveri Engine and HAL Tejas.
Warplanes: India And The Tejas Tragedy
This is the original source stop lying dude

Firstly, where is the link??

Secondly, your title of this thread is incorrect. It's not about the Tejas per se, but about the Kaveri engine which needless to say has been a partial failure as it is now being modified for UCAVs.

Thirdly, clutching at straws, OP? This article was written more than a year and a half ago and you copy/paste it here in the year of our Lord 2014? Seems you've been caught in a time warp as a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then.

Epic fail!! :P
zero-2.gif

Last edited:
I haven't composed it agreed.
But non of the writing in the article is false.

Secondly, your title of this thread is incorrect. It's not about the Tejas per se, but about the Kaveri engine which needless to say has been a partial failure as it is now being modified for UCAVs.

Thirdly, clutching at straws, OP? This article was written more than a year and a half ago and you copy/paste it here in the year of our Lord 2014? Seems you've been caught in a time warp as a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then.

zero-2.gif

Nope buddy , not EPIC Fail , Kaveri engine was the reason Tejas was delayed and never ready , even after 600Million investment (The same story as ARJUN Tank) , if it was for the imported Engines the plane would have already flown by 1990's but India wanted to build it all by them selves and guess what , they FAILED, Now all of the prototypes run on the F414 engine since HAL gave up on the engine.

zero-2.gif

So 600m , 30 Years Delayed , Not Yet Ready , That ain't a tragedy then what is it ? Spaghetti?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom