What's new

“Hamas is Too Gentle. Israel is Jewish Version of Nazi & Militarism," Claims Top Chinese Influencer

Sorry, sweetheart. You are nothing but a mindless drone reading whatever a Party flack put in front of you. Go back to being an eye-candy to the millions of Chinese men without women in their future. :lol:
Oh baby. You act as if you are the son of all Jews. 😂

That some internal racism I smell?
I love chicken rice tho.
there is a game called "bullshit bingo". she reuses the same phrases from other braindeads: lackeys, running dogs, colonialism, nazi, facism, blood debt, japanese militarism, etc. you can see in the vid she reads from a script.
Putin uses the same phrases in his recent public speech.

there is a game called "bullshit bingo". she reuses the same phrases from other braindeads: lackeys, running dogs, colonialism, nazi, facism, blood debt, japanese militarism, etc. you can see in the vid she reads from a script.
Putin uses the same phrases in his recent public speech.

I don't see her reading from a script, you can't become a top influencer by reading a script, where did you see it?

I don't see her reading from a script, you can't become a top influencer by reading a script, where did you see it?
Look at her eyes. She clearly either reads from a script or learns it. She is totally emotionless. the Hamas killed 1,300 Israelis but she went on ranting Japanese militarism.

Look at her eyes. She clearly either reads from a script or learns it. She is totally emotionless. the Hamas killed 1,300 Israelis but she went on ranting Japanese militarism.
You should check the video again and have your eyes checked, she is not reading a script, your mind is reading it.

He's 100% a catholic from vietnam living in germany, going by his flags.

Sorry, sweetheart. You are nothing but a mindless drone reading whatever a Party flack put in front of you. Go back to being an eye-candy to the millions of Chinese men without women in their future. :lol:
Old fools like you still believe craps like that when the US has lost its Constitutional right of free speech to controlling Jews. This is the Nation's soul and the American politicians along with elites in education, laws, and corporations have sold it to the Jews.

You should check the video again and have your eyes checked, she is not reading a script, your mind is reading it.
I am tech engineer. She reads from a script or learns from a script. You can check vids from other brainless zombies Scott Ritter, McGregor, Merscheiner, Haiphong. They share similarities. I learned from university. in vid technology terms we call it redundancy or doubling or tribling and how to detect them.

No, you will not. The ME is essentially tired of the Palestinians. Iran is using them as proxy for a religious war and even so, internally speaking, the Islamic zealots do not have much time left.
As a middle Eastern, may I say you are wrong and you just write BS.

if the ME is tired of the Palestinians , then why we still have operational routes to deliver hamas various types of aid and ammo through Sinai?

your government did put a pressure on the clown (el-sisi) to shut down the tunnels, ok .. but was it all shut? nope.

As a middle Eastern, may I say you are wrong and you just write BS.

if the ME is tired of the Palestinians , then why we still have operational routes to deliver hamas various types of aid and ammo through Sinai?

your government did put a pressure on the clown (el-sisi) to shut down the tunnels, ok .. but was it all shut? nope.
How many Muslim countries are helping the Palestinians? Am not talking about disparate individuals leaving their home countries and joining Hamas. Am talking about the NATION-STATE level assistance.

How many Muslim countries are helping the Palestinians? Am not talking about disparate individuals leaving their home countries and joining Hamas. Am talking about the NATION-STATE level assistance.
Like all except uae bahrain and saudia

Heh as if you're little more than a shit stain from Agent Orange testing ground of your Zionist masters.

Old fools like you still believe craps like that when the US has lost its Constitutional right of free speech to controlling Jews. This is the Nation's soul and the American politicians along with elites in education, laws, and corporations have sold it to the Jews.
Yeah because he’s another out of touch clueless boomer that has no idea that the propaganda machines he worships no longer fools young people

Back
Top Bottom