What's new

Handwara Encounter: CRPF inspector, policeman killed, five forces personnel injured

Had our establishment not tolerated these corruptions and currupc people's long before and had laid economic foundation and till now gatherd just 100 bln USD every one would have been pissing before us , and we would have not being facing such condition, establishment is equally responsible for this accumulated mess and financial weakness,

Due to rules of this forum I cant use abusive language for OIC and so called Muslim leaders, I consider them even worse than war mongering butcher Moodi and Sushma Sauraj. I am residing just 12-13 KM away from Indian border, third day of balck out here yet people are high in moral and despite no news on media people are observing every move, there are still vital chances of a limited scale war.

Retaliate and bleed these bastards. Modi wants to die before the elections. We need to grant his wish.
We need to be careful as we don't want to kill kashmiri civilian on india side. Their sympathy is already with Pakistan . Just reply on indian army check posts as we did in past as retaliation.

You guys need to understand the strategy behind this heavy shelling by India, soon after the return of their Pilot.

India wants to tell the Pakistan Public that their Govt. and Army has made a WRONG DECISION and they are incompetent.
spot-on …… They also want one more round...……. I am heaving feelings USA + Isreal are behind all this..Both want revenge from Pakistan..…. Way are getting closer to all out war...……..

Ek mint bhai, I don't mean we should be going out trying to nuke India or anything. What I'm saying is, we shouldn't be apologising or trying to win world opinion when it comes to defending our sovereignty. We will get no support from the International community there, some of it due to our actions, and some of it due to the prevailing situation. I also sort of disagree with you about dying, that's no use to our future generations. We should be prudent enough to survive so our generations can cash in on our sacrifices today.

The main issue we have with India is Jammu and Kashmir, and the problem is that the Indian establishment has never been serious about resolving this issue. Even to this day, they are not ready to sit down and even talk about it, constantly pulling out the Pakistani support for separatist elements within J&K card. The fact is, neither India nor Pakistan can militarily take over land occupied by the other. Peaceful negotiations are the only solution, but these cannot happen in an environment of violence, mistrust and naked aggression.

What Pakistan and India both need is honest, mature and fearless leadership that thinks for the future of this region as a whole, and is willing to compromise for the sake of peace. This of course, does not mean that we as Pakistanis should be cowed down by India on any issues. Negotiations must be done from a position of parity, otherwise they are no negotiations at all.
Is India negotiating? What the other option is now if they attack again? Running like a rat in hole? Or fight like lion and live like a lion? Were the Imams worried about next generation? Did their generations extincted ?

Is India negotiating? What the other option is now if they attack again? Running like a rat in hole? Or fight like lion and live like a lion? Were the Imams worried about next generation? Did their generations extincted ?

Yes, that's why I said respond to Indian aggression in the only way they understand. But even the Imams negotiated if they believed peace was an option. It is in everyone's benefit to have peace. War is not a simple thing where one side comes out on top, not in the context for two nuclear powers. The only losers will be humanity.

this was only option for indians but they never used it recently . india always doing border shelling its easy its secure and it also can be covered up . modi is now on right path .

Modi trying desperately to look in control and gain more support by orchestrating loc heavy shelling.

this was only option for indians but they never used it recently . india always doing border shelling its easy its secure and it also can be covered up . modi is now on right path .
We should nuke them !

We need to be careful as we don't want to kill kashmiri civilian on india side. Their sympathy is already with Pakistan . Just reply on indian army check posts as we did in past as retaliation.

Fully agreed. The target needs to be limited to the enemy. We need to bleed Modi until there is no blood left. This Modi bastard doesn’t care about peace.

Back
Top Bottom