What's new

Hang Abu Jindal if he is guilty, say his parents

Thank you for the sanity rajaraja... Terrorists have no religion... These politicians survive on this hate and loot us all .. Be sane and rational.

And sister, congress is the biggest politicians gaining from this kinda hates... !!
Its simple.. I have lotta muslim friends... None are like even extremist attitude... So calling somebody like them bad effects me... No one should talk terrorism based on religion..

Moron reported.... We really have scumbags like u in society.... Terrorist have no religion, and he didnt call anyone hindu or muslim terrorist... He is our bro, an equal citizen of our nation.. And comments like these, will make us look in shame...
Every community have problems...

keep sleeping with ur eyes open u @$$ ..atleast I don't try and become a fool my self.u might have had several wet dreams but the fact is religious terrorism exists and so hindu/muslim/christian/buddhist/sikh etc etc terrorists exist, to call a.spade a spade is not moronism but being true and helps us find solutions to problems rather than ppl like u who burry ur heads in sand and expect the world to offer u roses when u pen ur eyes.. As far as ur reporting goes I care a f...!!!!

keep sleeping with ur eyes open u @$$ ..atleast I don't try and become a fool my self.u might have had several wet dreams but the fact is religious terrorism exists and so hindu/muslim/christian/buddhist/sikh etc etc terrorists exist, to call a.spade a spade is not moronism but being true and helps us find solutions to problems rather than ppl like u who burry ur heads in sand and expect the world to offer u roses when u pen ur eyes.. As far as ur reporting goes I care a f...!!!!

Oh ya.. then how do u prefer to offer ur solutions to solve this problems?

@WHF
You have been reported i am really shocked after coming to PDF that we have charater like you in our society, religious bigots like you will really destroy the fabric of our society.

He cannot be hanged, because he will appeal in supreme court and move for presidential pardon if found guilty.

Now we all know the huge line of glorified terrorists files sitting on her majesty's lap. In fact she made herself comfortable sitting on top of it.

He can only die of two cases:

1) shot by some random person

2) old age.

He cannot be hanged, because he will appeal in supreme court and move for presidential pardon if found guilty.

Now we all know the huge line of glorified terrorists files sitting on her majesty's lap. In fact she made herself comfortable sitting on top of it.

He can only die of two cases:

1) shot by some random person

2) old age.

It seems president gave mercy to people who raped a 5 year old n killed her...but she pointed out, she acted on the advice given by home ministry....
people like him must be killed by police in fake encounters like how police killed a guy in coimbatore after he murdered 2 kids(raped one)....
not executing people makes police believe less in govt and judiciary and hence more encounters are taking place all over the country...

It seems president gave mercy to people who raped a 5 year old n killed her...but she pointed out, she acted on the advice given by home ministry....
people like him must be killed by police in fake encounters like how police killed a guy in coimbatore after he murdered 2 kids(raped one)....
not executing people makes police believe less in govt and judiciary and hence more encounters are taking place all over the country...

That is our president, good for nothing dummy piece. I feel sorry for the armed forces.

You bastard son of a......

Were you abused by your parents as a child ? How does being a Muslim make you a terrorist ? A child and turn to be a total sociopath even if his parents were model citizens.

& Bro U r No better than him by swearing his Parents ...

U mother fu(ker ..son of a p! G .if sadhvi pragya and purohit are termed hindu terrorist what would I call a person glorifying allah n islam killing all kafirs ?? Seculsr terrorists..
U were so lucky that u are in an intetnet discussion were u to be in a face to face discussion u wouldnt b having ur face by now..u muslim terrorist..

See this u p! g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

Bro Plzz Delete ur Post ...Do u Bharatiya wanna Fight each other on religious Lines... the media & Politicians r Doing it already ... But here u r doing the Same ....

Do we really need a third Party Pakistani Moderator to interferer on our Internal Indian Matter ... Better we our self restrain ... & Calm each other...

& I have No Sympathies with his parents ... They Should have Brought him with Making him understand whats Religious Extremism ...

& No matter How Cruel a Son be No parents would like to See their Son Hanged in Front of them...

Oh ya.. then how do u prefer to offer ur solutions to solve this problems?

U don't have to worry about that dude..u r absolutely doing fine burrying ur head in the sand. I don't have a problem with ur solution , just dont want to follow it thats it. Atleast if I am not able to find a solution I don't want to die as an ignorant as u choose to be..

@WHF
You have been reported i am really shocked after coming to PDF that we have charater like you in our society, religious bigots like you will really destroy the fabric of our society.

Oh comon dude..keep dreaming about the so called fabric u guys are so happy with status quo..i mean bullcrap theres no religion to terrorism?? Crusaders were what?? Why are jews n arabs killing each other in palestine .why did a group of ppl burn a traim in godhra? Why were ppl organised and kill rivalling groups in gujarat, mumbai.. Are these not terrorism ?? Are these things un touched by religion..

This guy needs to be kept alive to gain as much information as we can before we hang him.

Thank you for the sanity rajaraja... Terrorists have no religion... These politicians survive on this hate and loot us all .. Be sane and rational.

Actually I disagree that terrorists have no religion. That is a delusional ostrich thinking.

Terrorists have religion and in most cases it is their fanatic religious zeal that motivates them to kill people and give their own life for the cause.

I cant believe people still bury their heads in the sand for want of political correctness.

Glad to see Indian discussing their issues on a Pakistani forum, I wish and I hope they can get one of their own platform to discuss internal matters. should we all contribute some and buy them a web server ??

Back
Top Bottom