What's new

Hangor 1971 |Telefilm | Trailer | ARY Digital

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The epic trailer for telefilm Hangor, a saga of unflinching bravery, was released quite fittingly on the golden anniversary of the day our brave submariners of the Pakistan Navy aboard submarine Hangor successfully sunk an Indian navy warship INS Khukri and crippled down the 2nd warship INS Kirpan during the 1971 war. Telefilm Hangor is based on true events from the 1971 Pakistan-India war, and is a powerful testament to the heroic bravery of our submariners

I don't think it's ever rained that hard as depicted in this movie in the month of December in Karachi. Let's not take artistic license to imitate bollywood and try to be as realistic as possible. Secondly commander Ahmed had a beard if I am not mistaken not just a mustache as depicted here...

I don't think it's ever rained that hard as depicted in this movie in the month of December in Karachi. Let's not take artistic license to imitate bollywood and try to be as realistic as possible. Secondly commander Ahmed had a beard if I am not mistaken not just a mustache as depicted here...
It’s an exact copy of a scene from ‘Crimson Tide’, where a USN Ballistic Missile sub captain is addressing his troops just before their departure.

It’s an exact copy of a scene from ‘Crimson Tide’, where a USN Ballistic Missile sub captain is addressing his troops just before their departure.

Exactly my thoughts.

tbh if I made that scene, I'd show them washing a sub or ship or something so people know it wasn't raining that hard. Plot-twist.

Just watched it. Good camera work acting ok. Slow in the beginning. Happy to see movies being made on our accomplishments. Inshallah Kernal Sher Khan will get a movie as well or the warriors of Kargil.

Back
Top Bottom