What's new

Hangor 1971 |Telefilm | Trailer | ARY Digital

Just watched it. Good camera work acting ok. Slow in the beginning. Happy to see movies being made on our accomplishments. Inshallah Kernal Sher Khan will get a movie as well or the warriors of Kargil.
I'd really like to see a movie made of battle of Hilli in the '71 war. Pakistani forces were led by Brigadier Tajamul Hussein Malik:

"He had volunteered to go and fight while he was director of staff duties at the GHQ (General Headquarters), a coveted position. He took over command of 203 Infantry Brigade and defended Hilli while he was up against an Indian division and a brigade of Bengali insurgents on the then Pakistani soil next to the Indian border. Bogra was surrounded from all sides by the greater numbers of the Indian army and the Mukti Bahini. Brig. Malik (who retired as Maj. Gen.) continued to resist even after the Pakistani Eastern Command surrendered in Dhaka on 16 December. He, in his staff car with flags and stars uncovered, went around the streets of Bogra motivating his soldiers to keep fighting."

Thanks for sharing that. Like Letters from Iwo Jima there is no shame in losing with honor. Win and loss is something Allah chooses to give to whom He wills. Hussein RA also “lost” in Karbala but he is the biggest winner as the youth of paradise.

Would have been great if tasneem sb made part of it.

Also in 71 as shown indians claimed to have sunk hangor, just like F-16. Liars for life........

I don't think it's ever rained that hard as depicted in this movie in the month of December in Karachi. Let's not take artistic license to imitate bollywood and try to be as realistic as possible. Secondly commander Ahmed had a beard if I am not mistaken not just a mustache as depicted here...

It actually rained this heavy just 2 days ago in Karach :lol:

I don't think it's ever rained that hard as depicted in this movie in the month of December in Karachi. Let's not take artistic license to imitate bollywood and try to be as realistic as possible. Secondly commander Ahmed had a beard if I am not mistaken not just a mustache as depicted here...

Theatrical and developmental liberties are introduced to ensure retention of interest by the viewers otherwise the monotony may put off many from straight off affairs.

Theatrical and developmental liberties are introduced to ensure retention of interest by the viewers otherwise the monotony may put off many from straight off affairs.

Artistic liberty, and the scene was different in both movies.

Back
Top Bottom