PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Happy birthday dear Quaid Muhammad Ali Jinnah

49142286_1808805419247148_7984073573079711744_n.jpg

58015_151664538219347_100001274066225_300864_471368_n.jpg

Last edited:
He's certainly one of the greatest leaders that the Muslim world has witnessed so far. A role model for leadership and enlightened patriotism.

But I'm also sure that he would want us to remember that Pakistan's greatness isn't buried in her past; Pakistan is not India.

It's the pledge for a glorious future that makes Pakistan great and binds together the Pakistani people.

This is why a good leadership is so important. I hope that Pakistani politicians remember this commitment when they commemorate Jinnah.

What a wonderful and charismatic leader.... Thank you Quaid for giving us such blessed piece of land and freedom that we can live freely without oppression of any majority and practice our religion the way want without fear of any racist attacks....just ask the value of a free country from the Indian Muslims....most of them have no idea of what the true freedom is.
Quaid you sacrificed your happy life, your family, your health, your wealth so that we could live freely... May Allah bless you for that and May Allah make the nation be grateful to you and follow your three golden principles of faith, discipline and unity. Ameen.

cr4yA4E.png

Last edited:
Thank you dad for everything. I'm sure I speak for all of us, from Pakistan's 215 million and the 6.3 million expats around the world, we are eternally in your debt.

Majinnah6.jpg

A leader with an indomitable singularity of purpose - never say die!!! Even with an advanced stage of the lungs illness - every breath is like moving the Himalayas - he fought on for Pak!!! He never let an opportunity pass by to strengthen his weak position in an extremely stiff uphill battle!!! And, against all odds he delivered Pak as a salvation for the two thirds of the sub-continental Muslims!!! Contrast this with the other Muslim leaders - they are putting 100% of the folks under the permanent subjugation!!!

Pak is also like Jinnah in her journey toward a better future...

Ruh-unuz shad olsun...

Last edited:
Quaid Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Alija Izetbegovic have very different meanings for me. Truly Inspirational leaders that have an unbreakble belief and create opportunities within impossible conditions. They may be away from us today, but continue to illuminate our way.

Quaid Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Alija Izetbegovic have very different meanings for me. Truly Inspirational leaders that have an unbreakble belief and create opportunities within impossible conditions. They may be away from us today, but continue to illuminate our way.
What about ahmad zog

I don’t know if Albanians have influencial Islamic leaders like Jinnah and izetbegovic I know leaders like iskanderbeg and enver Hoxha

There are a lot more like Naum veqilharxhi and pashko vasa

What about ahmad zog

I don’t know if Albanians have influencial Islamic leaders like Jinnah and izetbegovic I know leaders like iskanderbeg and enver Hoxha

There are a lot more like Naum veqilharxhi and pashko vasa
Ahmet Zologlu and all the statesmen under the collapsed Payitaht... A completely different story. We can talk about the devastating effects of WW1 and then Balkanization on Muslim peoples of Europe in another topic. When we look at the Middle East today, there are still many lessons to be taken.

I'm not someone with ideological obsession. I always try to understand the difficulties and the conditions faced by people who are independent and have struggled for their nation or who have spent their lives for the good of the entire Islamic world.

Political preferences cannot be considered independent of environmental conditions. However, the aim and understanding to be achieved can be taken as a reference.

So I can give you dozens of names here. But as I said, Alija Izzetbegovic and Quaid Muhammad Ali Jinnah are at a different point in our recent history in terms of showing us the brutality of the modern world and how to fight it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom