What's new

Happy birthday Joe

Happy belated Birthday. God bless you and your family

Thank you very much, dear Sir. I am rather disappointed that you hadn't got back and pushed my face in on that issue that we were discussing. It was one of the few intelligent conversations going on in PDF at the moment.

You're very welcome. Contrary to what I may portray, I actually enjoy civilized discussions, where one actually does gain intellectually. That is definitely a welcome change since I started being active on forums after a 10 year hiatus, last year.

But what are you talking about? I had responded...what more did I need to push?

You're very welcome. Contrary to what I may portray, I actually enjoy civilized discussions, where one actually does gain intellectually. That is definitely a welcome change since I started being active on forums after a 10 year hiatus, last year.

But what are you talking about? I had responded...what more did I need to push?
Well, if you have, let me go back and compose a response of elegant logic and irrefutable fact - like all my other posts!

PS: Just between you and me and the lamppost, I've been enjoying our exchanges thoroughly.
<Ahem> Back to normal. Give me a minute to put on my official classroom look, grip my lapels (what else would I wear in class other than a Twee jacket and woolen trousers?), and peer at you over my half-moon glasses.

Last edited:
Hi Joe.

Your depth of knowledge in south-Asian matters are next to none. Wish you a very long and happy life !

495aa5898c32e6e7948f7006aa74b889--birthday-greetings-birthday-cards.jpg
@Joe Shearer
Happy belated Birthday to you.Looking forward to your positive contributions at Pakistan Defence.I see that you are moving towards aging.I request you to enjoy your old age like little boys do.Enjoy every second of this life and pray for everyone's sucess. May God's mercy reside on you (Ameen) :)

regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom