What's new

HaPpY BirthDay Missile Man APJ Abdul Kalam .

Jason bourne

Reaction score
1413346223656.jpg

Many many Happy returns of the day ... :)

That's the most spelling mistakes I've ever seen in one thread title.

A very happy birthday to this Indian legend.

"Baar Baar ye Din aaye..Baar Baar Dil ye Gaaye....
Tum Jeeyo Hajaroon Saal...
Ye Hamari Hai Aarjooooo..
Happy Birthday to you.............

Happy Birthday to you.............
Happy Birthday to you.............Sir.....Happy Birthday to you.............!!!
!:-):-)

d141931d8c9728b42797d2af4d5009e1.jpg

1dbfc1c4bfbe3e5ea280f1e2e5ab1cda._.jpg
0376588ffcab2c142e82b9718618464f._.jpg

south asians ?? they love heroes not teams :(
imran bhai..aapki negative rating dekh kar lagta hai aapne bahut trolling kiya hai pahle....jawani ke dino main...:p::p::p::p:
aajkal Sharif ho gaye ho ..reminds me the character of Amitabh Bachan im Movie HUM...

Pahle..Nai Chodunga...:cheesy::cheesy::partay::partay:
874b6d129a958453549911a73e198915.jpg

Baad main Hum sath sath hain.......:D:D:p:P:partay::partay::cheesy::cheesy:

f57f095308132b647febc4012d321545.jpg

Happy Birth day Kalam Saheb. Aap jiyo Hajaro Saal Har saal ke din ho Pachhas Hajar. God bless sir.

Kindly elaborate sir.
janab i am sure thousands of engineers technicians labors security personals office staff worked on indian or pakistani missiles . but we give credit to kalam and abdul qadeer its not heroism ?kisi ko missile man ya father of atom bomb kehna kya hai or janab ?

janab i am sure thousands of engineers technicians labors security personals office staff worked on indian or pakistani missiles . but we give credit to kalam and abdul qadeer its not heroism ?kisi ko missile man ya father of atom bomb kehna kya hai or janab ?
Sir jee Its all about accountability. No doubt that whole team works and get their due credit but the man who is accountable for them is the one who get most of it either in success or failure.
Similarly we blames PM for the things going wrong or give them credit when things are good even though thousands of bureaucratese and officials works under them.

Sir jee Its all about accountability. No doubt that whole team works and get their due credit but the man who is accountable for them is the one who get most of it either in success or failure.
Similarly we blames PM for the things going wrong or hive them credit when things are good even though thousands of bureaucratese and officials works under them.

happy birthday to uncle missile man

bus ab khush . but as a team member and regional manager i always use term WE not I for any success of failure sir .

Happy Birthday.. I received a message on whatsapp yesterday that he is hospitalized again. Maybe a rumour. Cannot confirm from any news media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom