What's new

Happy Birthday, Pakistan and PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is little independence to celebrate...

I am waiting for the day when Islamic system is implemented in Pakistan. I was listening to a Khutba today. Molana was talking about qaume aad and qaume samood. who were so powerful and they used to cut the mountains to make their palaces. But they didn't obey their messenger so God destroyed their nations. These incidents mentioned in Quran are for us,

Happy Independence Day

I am waiting for the day when Islamic system is implemented in Pakistan. I was listening to a Khutba today. Molana was talking about qaume aad and qaume samood. who were so powerful and they used to cut the mountains to make their palaces. But they didn't obey their messenger so God destroyed their nations. These incidents mentioned in Quran are for us,

Happy Independence Day
It was molanas who OPPOSED the creation of pakistan, so STFU. Dont ruin the day.
HAPPY 14 AUGUST!!!:pakistan:

It was molanas who OPPOSED the creation of pakistan, so STFU. Dont ruin the day.
HAPPY 14 AUGUST!!!:pakistan:

Don't spread misunderstanding here. only some particular group of Molvis were opposed to Pakistan. why don't you mention the number of Muslim leaders who supported the creation of Pakistan.

I really wonder why Pakistanis celebrate Independence Day on 14th August even though they should be celebrating it on the 15th?

Celebrations in Pakistan

131779865_41n.jpg

120801-01.jpg

pakistan-slideaug12-540x374.jpg

1386016.jpg

multan-august.jpg

Pakistan-Celebrates-Indep-008.jpg

551231_10150962459886150_1027722967_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom