What's new

Happy birthday to CCP

Five stars mean that chinese should be controled by CCP. If not, the red blood will be full of China. so the background is red

Chart - Population Growth, Crude Birth & Death Rates, 1949-1996

It actually represents the light of salvation after the red blood has been spilled by the KMT.

1949 death rate (normal KMT days): 21.0
1959 death rate (darkest point of communism): 24.5
1969 death rate (middle of Cultural Revolution): 7.0

From statistics, even Cultural Revolution was 3 times superior to a normal day in ROC, and the darkest days of communism in the Great Leap Forward were only equal to normal days in ROC. This is an independent study done by an AUSTRIAN university.

Its interesting that you fly the flag of a regime that starved 100 million people to death, directly shot and killed 10 million, broke the dikes in Henan and killed 1 million people just to slow down Japan for 1 week, whose leader was nicknamed Cash My Check, whose wife said "There is NOTHING ORIENTAL ABOUT ME BUT MY FACE", whose son married a WHITE GIRL, sold China to the Soviet Union (maybe because his wife was Russian), and almost lost the war to Japan.

Chart - Population Growth, Crude Birth & Death Rates, 1949-1996

It actually represents the light of salvation after the red blood has been spilled by the KMT.

1949 death rate (normal KMT days): 21.0
1959 death rate (darkest point of communism): 24.5
1969 death rate (middle of Cultural Revolution): 7.0

From statistics, even Cultural Revolution was 3 times superior to a normal day in ROC, and the darkest days of communism in the Great Leap Forward were only equal to normal days in ROC. This is an independent study done by an AUSTRIAN university.

Its interesting that you fly the flag of a regime that starved 100 million people to death, directly shot and killed 10 million, broke the dikes in Henan and killed 1 million people just to slow down Japan for 1 week, whose leader was nicknamed Cash My Check, whose wife said "There is NOTHING ORIENTAL ABOUT ME BUT MY FACE", whose son married a WHITE GIRL, sold China to the Soviet Union (maybe because his wife was Russian), and almost lost the war to Japan.

That's why the descendants of Chiang were all genetically flawed mongrelized bastards (mixed with Russian and German) who all died at the early age. Even some Internet a$$holes can keep making fun of Chairman Mao's only grandchild, it still doesn't change the fact that he is 100 times better than those bastards.

He is a shame to us the Zhengjiangnese!!!

That's why the descendants of Chiang were all genetically flawed mongrelized bastards (mixed with Russian and German) who all died at early age. Even some Internet a$$holes can keep making fun of Chairman Mao's only grandchild, it still doesn't change the fact that he is 100 times better than those bastards.

He is a shame to us the Zhengjiangnese!!!

I still don't get how they make fun of Mao's grandson. Mao's grandson becomes some no name military historian with an honorary General title, but no command power = SUPER COMMUNIST CORRUPTION

Chiang's son becomes president and absolute dictator for 8 years = NO PROBLEM ALL IS FINE AND OK!

But I think, no matter how stupid, they should still have the right to say their views. Freedom isn't free. Freedom comes from exercising freedoms and protecting those freedoms. China is so free that you can support KMT and call for US to occupy China and nothing will happen to you! Its also so free that hardcore Stalin style communists can also say their views. How many Americans can accept someone supporting hardcore Stalinism?

I still don't get how they make fun of Mao's grandson. Mao's grandson becomes some no name military historian with an honorary General title, but no command power = SUPER COMMUNIST CORRUPTION

Chiang's son becomes president and absolute dictator for 8 years = NO PROBLEM ALL IS FINE AND OK!

Chiang's descendants now all become some extremely rich lobbyists, Mao's grandson may get some special treatment, but at least he is still clean.

Being controlled by CCP is still 100 times better than being controlled by KMT.

The Pan-Blue campaign should think about of not losing its ground in Taiwan before thinking about to overthrow CCP.

Maybe better for you, but not for the nornal people here. I often heard the people say that the TG is much worse than KMT.

China needs democracy, IMO, just because that way the government can make severe mistakes in the modern era without collapsing (by blaming it on others) but I'd still vote for CPC every time. A single party government has the bad thing about not being able to ignore responsibility for mistakes and cannot blame outside forces for anything, so it will be criticized for everything that happens.

Just imagine if we had token KMT to run against CPC, would people still complain about city management? Or land grabs? Yes, but they'd never have the excuse of saying "it won't happen under 'democracy'".

Still think Russia, Singapore or Japan's model of 2 token oppositions that never win is great. And even if they do win, by a miracle, it wouldn't result in the collapse of the government.

Maybe better for you, but not for the nornal people here. I often heard the people say that the TG is much worse than KMT.

Did you read the statistics about KMT?

The cold hard facts are, if you are above the age of 30, you are enjoying CPC achievements because in KMT era the average lifespan was 30. If you are literate, you are enjoying CPC achievements because in KMT era the literacy rate was 10%. If you are not living in a war zone, you are enjoying CPC achievements because in KMT era there was non-stop war and the KMT never could stop it while CPC suppressed internal warfare in less than a year.

Worst days of communism are equal to a regular day in KMT, again, by pure numbers.

Emotionally, I don't know. Some people just don't like communism. But with facts and numbers, KMT is sh!t.

China needs democracy, IMO, just because that way the government can make severe mistakes in the modern era without collapsing (by blaming it on others) but I'd still vote for CPC every time. A single party government has the bad thing about not being able to ignore responsibility for mistakes and cannot blame outside forces for anything, so it will be criticized for everything that happens.

Just imagine if we had token KMT to run against CPC, would people still complain about city management? Or land grabs? Yes, but they'd never have the excuse of saying "it won't happen under 'democracy'".

Still think Russia, Singapore or Japan's model of 2 token oppositions that never win is great. And even if they do win, by a miracle, it wouldn't result in the collapse of the government.

At least, Youtube, facebook, twitter and wikipedia will not be blocked if CCP collapses. Patriotism in west means criticize the gov, but here in china it means flattering the CCP.

Did you read the statistics about KMT?

The cold hard facts are, if you are above the age of 30, you are enjoying CPC achievements because in KMT era the average lifespan was 30. If you are literate, you are enjoying CPC achievements because in KMT era the literacy rate was 10%. If you are not living in a war zone, you are enjoying CPC achievements because in KMT era there was non-stop war and the KMT never could stop it while CPC suppressed internal warfare in less than a year.

Worst days of communism are equal to a regular day in KMT, again, by pure numbers.

Emotionally, I don't know. Some people just don't like communism. But with facts and numbers, KMT is sh!t.

What I only know is that in KMT times, people can criticize the gov, such as 鲁迅, but now, what we can speak out in public is Long live CCP. Comparing with KMT's contribution to China, CCP is not qualified to carrying shoes for National father.

When It comes to CCP's contribution to China, in 1949, China's GDP per capita is the 100th in the world. In 2010, it's 98th. so In the passed 60 years, commies contributed 2. That's a giant contribution, hum?

What I only know is that in KMT times, people can criticize the gov, such as 鲁迅, but now, what we can speak out in public is Long live CCP. Comparing with KMT's contribution to China, CCP is not qualified to carrying shoes for National father.

Why don't you save your energy to troll the viets like before instead? running out of courage after being banned? What now? taking the easier way out to troll your own country?

What I only know is I don't want to die at age 30, I want to learn how to read and I want food to eat. I don't want the government to let Japanese kill me. I don't want the government killing 1 million people and all my family with a flood (1938 Yellow River flood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) for a militarily USELESS act. And I want to be proud of being Chinese, instead of having a leader's wife that says "There's nothing Oriental about me but my face." (BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Chiang Kai-shek's widow dies).

Hahahah in KMT times people can criticize the gov? You seriously bring out Lu Xun?

Shanghai massacre of 1927 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't criticize gov today? What are you doing now?

The Pan Blue ideology is stupid and self contradictory. They want to militarily defeat the PRC while eliminating Taiwan independence. Needless to say, militarily defeating the PRC wasn't possible 65 years ago with Soviet and US help on the KMT side when CPC was a band of students radicals and farmer soldiers, so the probability of a KMT victory today approaches 0. They'll need help from aliens and Jesus simultaneously. So, that leaves eliminating TD. They cannot even do that in the 1980's when KMT was a military dictatorship so how can they today? So if TD succeeds, who will they cheer for, PRC defeating TD or TD fighting back? If they support PRC they are traitors to their own ideology. If they support TD they are also traitors to their own ideology. So what now? :lol:

What I only know is I don't want to die at age 30, I want to learn how to read and I want food to eat. I don't want the government to let Japanese kill me. I don't want the government killing 1 million people and all my family with a flood (1938 Yellow River flood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) for a militarily USELESS act. And I want to be proud of being Chinese, instead of having a leader's wife that says "There's nothing Oriental about me but my face." (BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Chiang Kai-shek's widow dies).

Hahahah in KMT times people can criticize the gov? You seriously bring out Lu Xun?

Shanghai massacre of 1927 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't criticize gov today? What are you doing now?

The Pan Blue ideology is stupid and self contradictory. They want to militarily defeat the PRC while eliminating Taiwan independence. Needless to say, militarily defeating the PRC wasn't possible 65 years ago with Soviet and US help on the KMT side when CPC was a band of students radicals and farmer soldiers, so the probability of a KMT victory today approaches 0. They'll need help from aliens and Jesus simultaneously. So, that leaves eliminating TD. They cannot even do that in the 1980's when KMT was a military dictatorship so how can they today? So if TD succeeds, who will they cheer for, PRC defeating TD or TD fighting back? If they support PRC they are traitors to their own ideology. If they support TD they are also traitors to their own ideology. So what now? :lol:

When we talked about the massacre, I think no body in the world can defeat CCP. That's sure, CCP is the number one. Yeah, you dont want to japanese to kill our people, so you prefer CCP's massacre. Dont forget about this, for 1966 to 1976, nearly 0.1 billion people here died in china. who did this? YOu and I know.

Back
Top Bottom