What's new

HAppY Dussera Everyone....

INDIAN007

BANNED
Reaction score
HAPPY DUSSERA

68968440973056394252352.jpg

Dusshera ki SAbko hamari taraf se HArdik shubhkamnaye......appka jeevan sukhad rahe........:tup:

no offense, but what is Dussera?
I think its when navratri is completed and navratri is a nine nights long Hindu holiday mostly seen around Pakistan with lots of Dandiyaan functions on display.

Happy Dassera!

^^ The day when Lord Rama killed Demon Ravana.(of course, last day of the war.)

So who is willing to show us some of their Garba moves? :D Lol I tried it once long back, requires too much synchronization with the group, I'm more of a bhangra and dhamaal type of guy.

Happy Bijoy doshomi to everyone on PDF !!!.....Durga Puja comes to a grand end in Kolkata......greetings to all "senior" members :) ......and best wishes to all else......:)

^^ The day when Lord Rama killed Demon Ravana.(of course, last day of the war.)

Please Don't call Ravan a 'Demon'... He was one of the most Intelligent, knowledgeable Rulers(even more than Lord Ram itself)..

He was also one of the Kind hearted ruler... The citizens of his country loved him too...

He was the great Admirer of Shiv..

Because of his single misdeed he is known as evil...

even after the war, Lord Ram Himself requested GOD to place this person in heaven :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Vijaya Dashami to everyone.For those who want to know Vijaya Dashami (also called Dasara,Dusshera,Dasera)is celebrated to mark the victory of good over evil.:)

HappyDussera!:partay:

what's 'Dandiyaan' functions? i've been hearing it for a while now:what:

Back
Top Bottom