What's new

Happy Engineer's day to all Indians

kingkobra

Reaction score
Country
India
September 15 is celebrated every year in India as Engineer's Day to commemorate the birthday of the legendary engineer Sir M. Visvesvaraya (1861-1962).

Internationally recognised for his genius in harnessing water resources, he was responsible for successful design and construction of several river dams, bridges and implementing irrigation and drinking water schemes all over India.

He served as the dewan of Mysore State and was considered to be the architect of the all-round development of Karnataka.
SirMV.png

Salute to all the engineers in India and the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
September 15 is celebrated every year in India as Engineer's Day to commemorate the birthday of the legendary engineer Sir M. Visvesvaraya (1861-1962).

Internationally recognised for his genius in harnessing water resources, he was responsible for successful design and construction of several river dams, bridges and implementing irrigation and drinking water schemes all over India.

He served as the dewan of Mysore State and was considered to be the architect of the all-round development of Karnataka.
SirMV.png

Salute to all the engineers in India and the world.

thank you wish u all the same

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy engineer day bro . . . I wish i will be an engineer in IAF . . .

Happy engineers day. I didn't know that there is such a day.

Happy Engineer's day to all. Its surprising that I never knew about it, I am currently pursuing Engineering at a college affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). Funny :)

Happy Engineer's day to all. Its surprising that I never knew about it, I am currently pursuing Engineering at a college affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). Funny :)

that is ironic :)

Back
Top Bottom