सर्वँ शान्ति: शान्तिरेव शान्ति: सा मा शान्तिरेधि ॥
ॐ शान्ति: शान्ति: शान्ति: ॥

Om dyauḥ śāntirantarikṣaṁ śāntiḥ
pṛthivī śāntirāpaḥ śāntiroṣadhayaḥ śāntiḥ
vanaspatayaḥ śāntirviśvedevāḥ śāntirbrahma śāntiḥ
sarvaṁ śāntiḥ śāntireva śāntiḥ
sā mā śāntiredhi
Om śāntiḥ, śāntiḥ, śāntiḥ

May peace radiate there in the whole sky as well as in the vast ethereal space everywhere.
May peace reign all over this earth, in water and in all herbs, trees and creepers.
May peace flow over the whole universe.
May peace be in the Supreme Being Brahman.
And may there always exist in all peace and peace alone.
Om peace, peace and peace to us and all beings!

Even my good intentions are questioned :(...

You never had hence you are a racist and hypocrite. You are still here as you are pakistani and a girl.

Happy Independance day to India!! Go ahead, We are committed to make you no 1.

You never had hence you are a racist and hypocrite. You are still here as you are pakistani and a girl.

Happy Independance day to India!! Go ahead, We are committed to make you no 1.

Hey come on! Many members have accused me of that.. but believe me the moderators of this forum are very fair. You are not doubting them right? If they were not fair. I wouldn't have been banned before. Also, I think our Pakistani forum moderators are more fair and lenient with you guyz as compared to moderators on your Indian forums.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey come on! Many members have accused me of that.. but believe me the moderators of this forum are very fair. You are not doubting them right? If they were not fair. I wouldn't have been banned before. Also, I think our Pakistani forum moderators are more fair and lenient with you guyz as compared to moderators on your Indian forums.

Lets not discuss about Moderators here and their ethics. I have plenty of times discussion with Mods here and got a fair opinion. In terms of Moderation, This forum was good till a year back but now selective criteria is widely used.

Regarding Indian or any other forum, I am not part of it so Dont know.

Lets not discuss about Moderators here and their ethics. I have plenty of times discussion with Mods here and got a fair opinion. In terms of Moderation, This forum was good till a year back but now selective criteria is widely used.

Regarding Indian or any other forum, I am not part of it so Dont know.

I think moderators are more strict now as they were an year before. I already got warned 2 times... so you shouldn't be questioning the ethics of our moderators.

I think moderators are more strict now as they were an year before. I already got warned 2 times... so you shouldn't be questioning the ethics of our moderators.

Am I entitled to my opinion? Ofcourse I am, as these are not the racist or derogatory to a group of people. They became more one sided rather than being more tight this is the reason you are still alive in this forum.

Dont worry, You will very soon see me being "Banned".

Also, I think our Pakistani forum moderators are more fair and lenient with you guyz as compared to moderators on your Indian forums.
Oh? I had been banned twice for more than three weeks each time without much provocation. There seems to be a lack of a sense of humour around here. Nor are some prepared to face realities or the truth. You get banned for anything that hurts egos! Jeeez! Nuff said!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom