What's new

Happy Republic Day --Gantantra Divas ki shubh kamnayain!!

Oye Chadd yaar.. take a chill pill.. N'joy the day.... and think of an Arbaaz Khan dialog from Sunny Deol starrer Maa Tujhe Salaam which he makes to a army officer across the border..Had Doodh and Kheer in it

A big Yay to the member who can figure out that dialog first..

Don't want to spoil the party but remember dialog are usually written by Kadar Khan and delivered by an actor and they both get paid mega bucks. We will save Dodh, Kheer and Kashmir for tomorrow. Meanwhile enjoy the celebrations.:cheers:

Don't want to spoil the party but remember dialog are usually written by Kadar Khan and delivered by an actor and they both get paid mega bucks. We will save Dodh, Kheer and Kashmir for tomorrow. Meanwhile enjoy the celebrations.:cheers:

Thanks bro! for you wishes.

But I didn't know kadar khan is a lyricist. I think it was Javed Akhtar?

Thanks bro! for you wishes.

But I didn't know kadar khan is a lyricist. I think it was Javed Akhtar?

Well it's 18 to one hand half dozen.:azn:

Or as Bachan would say, Mujey sub police walon ki shakleen ek jasey lagtey hain.:lol:

Damn, is this bad english or ignorance or intentional ? Look at what Xinhua reported on their site.

India celebrates Republic Day in India-controlled Kashmir

They could have been more forthcoming by stating, Indian oppressed Kashmir. !
Kindly enlighten us what else but it's Indian controlled Kashmir.

Last edited:
India celebrates Republic Day in India-controlled Kashmir

They could have been more forthcoming by stating, Indian oppressed Kashmir. !
Kindly enlighten us who else but it's Indian controlled Kashmir.

open another thread... please no discussion on off topics on this thread...

I am late, but my best wishes to my countrymen on this day. BTW what one thing are you guys planning to do for our nation? I, from my side, would like to reduce the use of poly bags and would like to increase the use of recyclable materials, even recycle mobile phone as Nokia promotes in its ad.

And not to mention fighting corruption and injustice. :D

Happy Republic Day to all Indian friends! :victory:

May I ask some questions about your posted pictures, for I'd like to understand some of your traditions?

Back
Top Bottom