What's new

Happy Republic Day!

Happy-Republic-Day-2013-SMS-or-Messages.jpg

happy Republic Day!!

it is black day

what to be happy about for us

26th January is celebrated as Republic Day in India.On this day, Constitution of India came into force replacing the Government of India Act 1935 as the governing document of India.
So,this day can be taken as the day on which we moved to a higher degree of order to rule the state.

Dont you like order and discipline ?Or you would rather have anarchists have their way ? Well you can see how that works out in your own country.

So far as your second question is concerned,you see,you gained a lot from the fact that we adopted a tolerant,secular and defensive doctrine.If we had done it the Israel-way,then probably you would have lost much more than just East Pakistan by now.Thats what you should be happy about.
Now be thankful.Have a good day.

Yes India is being haunted by drones day in and day out, laden was killed in Chandigarh.IED and human bomb blasts here three times a week.

many a muslims are killed every day in your country and your media does not have time to show them
there is black day in kashmir has any channel showed it

^^^ sir jee, this is not the right thread for that.. nuclearpak is going to nuke these posts anyway.
Please go ahead and open thread in relevent section.

26th January is celebrated as Republic Day in India.On this day, Constitution of India came into force replacing the Government of India Act 1935 as the governing document of India.
So,this day can be taken as the day on which we moved to a higher degree of order to rule the state.

Dont you like order and discipline ?Or you would rather have anarchists have their way ? Well you can see how that works out in your own country.

So far as your second question is concerned,you see,you gained a lot from the fact that we adopted a tolerant,secular and defensive doctrine.If we had done it the Israel-way,then probably you would have lost much more than just East Pakistan by now.Thats what you should be happy about.
Now be thankful.Have a good day.
allah ka shukar karo kah east pakistan aur west pakistan mai zameeni rabta nahi tha warna tumhara hum nai woh haal karna tha na kah duniya yaad rakhti

Happy republic day guys. I missed the parade.. :(
ohh sorry to hear that.I watched the live streaming hosted by the Govt. of India website.
I am sure you can find recordings of the entire ceremony though.
This time,the Chief guests were the King and Queen of Bhutan.

ohh sorry to hear that.I watched the live streaming hosted by the Govt. of India website.
I am sure you can find recordings of the entire ceremony though.
This time,the Chief guests were the King and Queen of Bhutan.
Where? Got any link?

allah ka shukar karo kah east pakistan aur west pakistan mai zameeni rabta nahi tha warna tumhara hum nai woh haal karna tha na kah duniya yaad rakhti

hehehehehehehehe keep dreaming who cares what you or your so called mujahids think ab ki baar ghusne ki koshish ki to is baar duniya yeh bhee dekh legee jab Indians apni pe aate hain to bhagaa bhaagaa ke marte hain

rahi batt ki tum kya karte to janab sapno ki duniya se bahar aayo aur apna aaj to theek ker lo hum kaheen nahi jane wale jab jeene se dil bhar jaye to aa jana LOC pe :sniper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw4gTOr0A8k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRzsfv-_Kg

many a muslims are killed every day in your country and your media does not have time to show them

Terrorists of Kashmir would be looted,plunderd,raped,killed and cleansed with impunity till they learn patriotism towards India.No concerns for those bastards , they choose their destiny themselves.

Terrorists of Kashmir would be looted,plunderd,raped,killed and cleansed with impunity till they learn patriotism towards India.No concerns for those bastards , they choose their destiny themselves.

Come out of your hu-la-la wet dream world and embrace the reality.

@SwAggeR @GURU DUTT you are making mod's job difficult. He has already deleted posts.
ontopic: any new toys on display?

It's 26th Jan , patriotic fever is running very high , I can't just gulp down this trollers post.
I don't give a damn about being banned at least Today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom