Hardest Pakistani Security Guard!!!

Mr.WetPants

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hardest Security Guard in Pakistan | Military.com

Guy got some real guts.

@@Georgeclark , @@levina , @@Pomegranate , @@Armstrong , @@IrbiS , @@Akheilos , @@DESERT FIGHTER , @@Color_Less_Sky , @@utraash
@@Indus Falcon @@Horus @@Akheilos @@Areesh @@MastanKhan @@Neutron
@@Indos ,@@Nihonjin1051 ,@@Daneshmand ,@@Chinese-Dragon ,@@Serpentine
@@Slav Defence ,@@Bratva ,@@Jungibaaz ,@@haviZsultan ,@@Arsalan,@@Windjammer
@Slav Defence @Atanz @Gufi @TankMan @Manticore,
@Chinese-Dragon , @Genesis , @ChineseTiger1986 , @LeveragedBuyout , @kalu_miah , @andy_hujian , @pokdo , @Red Mahura , @vostok , @BoQ77 , @Viet , @Peter C , @IsaacNewton , @dlclong @WebMaster , @Horus , @Slav Defence , @FaujHistorian , @Luftwaffe , @Indos , @Mugwop , @scorpionx , @nair , @@MilSpec , @Ahmed Jo, @@Hakan , @atatwolf , @asena_great , @Sinan , @ravi Nair , @LeveragedBuyout , @Chinese-Dragon, @Joe Shearer , @vostok , @mike2000, @charon2, @flamer84 , @xxxKULxxx , @al-Hasani, , @Mosamania , @Arabian Legend , @JUBA, @Timur, @xenon54, @kalu_miah , @UKBengali , @BDforever , @Azeri440, @Europa , @DESERT FIGHTER, @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @idune , @eastwatch , @500 , @tonyget , @tranquilium, @Chinese-Dragon , @@Lure , @Cossack25A1 , @JayMandan , @Viet , @xesy , @Battle of Bach Dang River , @somsak , @Indos , @Brainsucker , @madokafc , @Cossack25A1 , @JayMandan , @BDforever @atatwolf @Serpentine @Oscar @Manticore @Hamartia Antidote @TechnoFox @Technogaianist
@Armstrong @levina @Spectre @Yorozuya @Viet @Shotgunner51 @AndrewJin @TaiShang @tranquilium @Azizam @Bussard Ramjet @macnurv @Syed.Ali.Haider @Peter C @gambit @jhungary @@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus @waz et al !
@Daneshmand @Hindustani78 @vostok @Deino @Hakan @xenon54 @Sinan @Lure @Yizhi @Carlosa @Cossack25A1 @Indos @NarThoD @initial_d @powastick @Sonyuke_Songpaisan @somsak @xesy @balixd
@Adios Amigo @@Syed.Ali.Haider @@Gufi @@Armstrong

is he alive? it looks like robbers emptied the whole handgun magazine on him.

I
is he alive? it looks like robbers emptied the whole handgun magazine on him.
dont see any shots fired!!

Anyway, this man really should some courage,, bordering stupidity I would say… Still, since no one was hurt so hats off to him.

two of the robbers fire what seemed like around 5+ rounds each. Don't you see the blood dripping after he falls to the ground ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of them are dead-
Inna lillahi wa inna elehi rajion-

I believe the guards guns were empty -

He's dead

Well the post falls into every category to be reported and/or get anegative rating.Since i am the one you are abusing here, i wont do it myself.
Just a little word of advice for you,, lose talk, abusive words, and chants,,, non of these makes your argument stronger!! Instead, they show what a low life one if,, make one look dumb and stupid. Secondly, no need to jump gun. Just take a deep breath and may be you will have a better chance at understanding what other was saying.

AND, i will say it again, I DO NOT SEE any shots being fired. The ppor guys get a serious beating as the culprits hit him hard on head multiple times with the back of his pistol and that other guys also tries to use his pump action as a stick to beat him. Must have been extremely bad.

are you blind ?

two of the robbers fire what seemed like around 5+ rounds each. Don't you see the blood dripping after he falls to the ground ?
Dont know what i am missing,, i ll check it again.

@waz @Slav Defence You guys may check and if it fall under abusive ranting do deal with it appropriately.

EDIT
Oh God yes there it is,, right at the end he is shot. The video was not playing till end. Allah Raham kry!

Last edited:
Hardest Security Guard in Pakistan | Military.com

Guy got some real guts.

@@Georgeclark , @@levina , @@Pomegranate , @@Armstrong , @@IrbiS , @@Akheilos , @@DESERT FIGHTER , @@Color_Less_Sky , @@utraash
@@Indus Falcon @@Horus @@Akheilos @@Areesh @@MastanKhan @@Neutron
@@Indos ,@@Nihonjin1051 ,@@Daneshmand ,@@Chinese-Dragon ,@@Serpentine
@@Slav Defence ,@@Bratva ,@@Jungibaaz ,@@haviZsultan ,@@Arsalan,@@Windjammer
@Slav Defence @Atanz @Gufi @TankMan @Manticore,
@Chinese-Dragon , @Genesis , @ChineseTiger1986 , @LeveragedBuyout , @kalu_miah , @andy_hujian , @pokdo , @Red Mahura , @vostok , @BoQ77 , @Viet , @Peter C , @IsaacNewton , @dlclong @WebMaster , @Horus , @Slav Defence , @FaujHistorian , @Luftwaffe , @Indos , @Mugwop , @scorpionx , @nair , @@MilSpec , @Ahmed Jo, @@Hakan , @atatwolf , @asena_great , @Sinan , @ravi Nair , @LeveragedBuyout , @Chinese-Dragon, @Joe Shearer , @vostok , @mike2000, @charon2, @flamer84 , @xxxKULxxx , @al-Hasani, , @Mosamania , @Arabian Legend , @JUBA, @Timur, @xenon54, @kalu_miah , @UKBengali , @BDforever , @Azeri440, @Europa , @DESERT FIGHTER, @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @idune , @eastwatch , @500 , @tonyget , @tranquilium, @Chinese-Dragon , @@Lure , @Cossack25A1 , @JayMandan , @Viet , @xesy , @Battle of Bach Dang River , @somsak , @Indos , @Brainsucker , @madokafc , @Cossack25A1 , @JayMandan , @BDforever @atatwolf @Serpentine @Oscar @Manticore @Hamartia Antidote @TechnoFox @Technogaianist
@Armstrong @levina @Spectre @Yorozuya @Viet @Shotgunner51 @AndrewJin @TaiShang @tranquilium @Azizam @Bussard Ramjet @macnurv @Syed.Ali.Haider @Peter C @gambit @jhungary @@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus @waz et al !
@Daneshmand @Hindustani78 @vostok @Deino @Hakan @xenon54 @Sinan @Lure @Yizhi @Carlosa @Cossack25A1 @Indos @NarThoD @initial_d @powastick @Sonyuke_Songpaisan @somsak @xesy @balixd
@Adios Amigo @@Syed.Ali.Haider @@Gufi @@Armstrong

1-Watch your language.
2-Request webmaster for alias change.
3-Softer tone must be adopted.
4-No personal attacks.

regards

Well the post falls into every category to be reported and/or get anegative rating.Since i am the one you are abusing here, i wont do it myself.
Just a little word of advice for you,, lose talk, abusive words, and chants,,, non of these makes your argument stronger!! Instead, they show what a low life one if,, make one look dumb and stupid. Secondly, no need to jump gun. Just take a deep breath and may be you will have a better chance at understanding what other was saying.

AND, i will say it again, I DO NOT SEE any shots being fired. The ppor guys get a serious beating as the culprits hit him hard on head multiple times with the back of his pistol and that other guys also tries to use his pump action as a stick to beat him. Must have been extremely bad.

Dont know what i am missing,, i ll check it again.

@waz @Slav Defence You guys may check and if it fall under abusive ranting do deal with it appropriately.

EDIT
Oh God yes there it is,, right at the end he is shot. The video was not playing till end. Allah Raham kry!

He was shot many times and not just in the end.

Was that Bank Employee hiding one robber in the room?

He was shot many times and not just in the end.
Well that was really unfortunate. I am surprised i missed it but now since there are multiple sources saying the same i must be missing it. Sad incident.

Anyone have any idea when did this happened? which city? it must be in news.

Disgusting savages. I hate criminals. I can't believe the guards are not better armed, paid and at least wearing armour. As for the criminals do not hesitate to put a bullet into their heads. If the bad guy goes down, fire your entire clip into the heart and skull to make sure he is dead, have no mercy, they will show you none.

RIP my shaheed brothers. Allah bless your bravery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom