What's new

Hardest working Arabs?

akash57

Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for a little while now. Which Arab country works the hardest? Exports the most and has a stable economy? Oil does not count. Arabs are quite behind these days, they are developed but aren't moving forward in my opinion.

So anyways, the main question is, which Arab works the hardest?

I'll take a wild guess and say...Egypt?

Egypt compared to others. But just compared to other Arab countries.

It should be Saudi Arab, they export oil

the ones on mars
:cheers:
the ones on krypton (superman planet)
Egypt compared to others. But just compared to other Arab countries.

i don't know Egypt
Lebanon is very good country for business
Iraqis are hard workers
Tunisia is doing really much in many business fields like textile
Morroco is doing better and better informatics companies and so

it is difficult to compare

Iraqis are the best among Arabs.

Hard working, intelligent and brave.

why is it that the poorest are generally the most hard working ?

i think that Jordanians are the most hardest working arabs . . .because of one important reason . . . the Education:

1. Jordan's education system ranks number one in the Arab World and is one of the highest in the developing world.

2. Nature journal reported Jordan having the highest number of researchers in research and development per million people among all the 57 countries members of the Organization of the Islamic Conference OIC.

3. in Jordan there are 2,000 researchers per million people, while the average among the members of OIC is 500 researchers per million people.

4. This means that the number of researchers per population in Jordan, is higher than Italy, Israel and Greece and just close to the number in United kingdom and Ireland.

5. In 2003 the share of budget dedicated to education was 6.4 percent of total government expenditure.

6. education spending as a percentage of GDP was 13.5 percent in the same year.

7. At 8.9 percent, Jordan has the third lowest illiteracy rate in the Arab world.

8. The primary gross enrollment ratio has increased from 71 percent in 1994 to 98.2 percent in 2006.

9.Transition rate to secondary school, during the same period, has increased from 63 percent to 97 percent .

10. Jordan has achieved a 90 percent parity in literacy and full parity in primary and secondary enrollment .

11. Jordan is ranked 90 out of 177 in the Human Development Index.

12.Despite strained resources, the Ministry of Education developed highly advanced national curriculum and many other nations in the region have developed their education system using Jordan as a model.

13.Jordan is now making it mandatory for students to be computer literate and able to apply their studies in computers to their regular studies, most especially the scientific and mathematical courses.

14.Jordan educational system is of international standards and its secondary education program is accepted in world-class universities.

:wave:

This was all about education. Their economy just depends on oil. (Actually a little on tourism too. but very little)

This was all about education. Their economy just depends on oil. (Actually a little on tourism too. but very little)

ON OIL ! ! ! . . . dear Aspahbod . . jordan dont have any oil:wave:

Actually the indian,bangladeshi or pakistani workers there are the most hard working!

Moroccans - the Hardworking Agricultural Arab people

Back
Top Bottom