What's new

Has NRO only become our destiny?

I see no one trying to derail democracy but i see a lot of paid baboons trying to derail this thread

This system will never auto-correct. A major intervention is required but I don't think that removing Nawaz should be done by the Army. There's a slim chance that SC will do it, but a chance nonetheless.

Once Nawaz is out and in-fighting breaks in all political ranks, then I think the Army should step in and implement an interim system that cleans up and resets the country in 5-10yrs and designs a new system for longer term.

Getting Nawaz out of PM seat and Shahbaz out of CM seat is critical. Zardari is as good as dead anyways as he has no presidential protection anymore.

Let there be blood - even mine - if it brings about a change for good in Pakistan
For that I can agree :)

I am with you bro ... May Allah give us Hidaya ...:pakistan:

@bold... I agree here.. A very slim chance only

The only chance we have to make an aliance of like minded people ... People willing to sacrifice ... People who are belivers and not motivated by worldly gains ...

For that I can agree :)

I am with you bro ... May Allah give us Hidaya ...:pakistan:

The only chance we have to make an aliance of like minded people ...

The last night meeting with the COAS was about the article in DAWN.
The 3 goons wanted to present 2 escape goats to the Chief, but only on paper. COAS didn't agree. No lollipops were accepted.

It had nothing to do with the crackdown against PTI. This is all being done by the PMLN govt.
There will be no NRO this time. I am sure about it.

So just don't jump the gun as yet.

Do you want the Army to just take over. This is what PMLN wants, but they will not get it this time.

"So i want to ask...will we ever be able to free ourselves from the clutches of NRO?"

Only if we come out and protest as a nation, if we keep sitting in our sofa's and wait to for someone to clean our own mess, then that ain't happening.

”بادشاہوں اور حکمرانوں کے ساتھ سب سے بڑا مسئلہ یہ پیش آتا ہے کہ وہ اپنے درباریوں اور خوشامدی ساتھیوں کے جلو میں گھر کر ملک و قوم میں برپا اضطراب نہیں دیکھ پاتے۔ ملک میں چپے چپے پر مایوسی اور نفرت رقصاں اور پورا سماج لاوے کے مانند کھول رہا ہوتا ہے، مگر عین اس وقت حکمران کے ساتھی اپنی دانست میں اپوزیشن کو شکست فاش دے کرفتح عظیم کے گیت گاتے نظر آئیں گے۔ ہر حاکم اپنے گرد آہنی فصیلیں قائم کرکے اپنی حکومت کو محفوظ اور دیرپا سمجھتا ہے۔ اس سے بےخبر کہ وہ فصیلیں کب کی زنگ آلود ہوچکیں۔ پھر ایک دن اچانک فصلیں مسمار ہو جانے پر حکمران کا واسطہ غیض وغضب سے بھرے عوام سے پڑتا ہے۔ اس وقت ذلت آمیز پسپائی اور رسوا کن شکست کے سوا کوئی راستہ باقی نہیں رہتا۔ کاش کہ حکمران پہلے یہ راز جان سکیں۔“

The public is asking the army to take over. But it is Too early to ask for that. The entire move of the government is to create an environment of chaos to suck the army in. If you critically notice, the only survival of the N gang is to escape from Pakistan to cover up their corruption. This is now only possible if the military takes over. If they runaways otherwise, it would be their political and dynastic Waterloo. But if the army takes over, their escape becomes a forced push out and becomes legitimate.

This is a very serious matter for the armed forces who have been very patiently bearing with the idiosyncrasies of this nasty gang. The only option left with the army is to keep their cool till the end. The Noons are now playing with the lives of the people of Pakistan. They are playing with the security of Pakistan. They are poking their nose into extremely sensitive internal matters of the Army, Judiciary and other political parties. They are doing everything possible to ignite the armed forces and ask them to retaliate and take over.

Having said that, please note that even the inner circles of the N are getting ready for an in house change. The N people are a bunch of Lootas, most of them were with almost all the previous regimes. Now the situation is that, NS and Co have to leave the country immediately by hook or by crook to avoid a legal crackdown on the corruption cases. This will leave the party in the hands of those who are very likely to over throw the N crown forever. This great escape of N family will end the dynastic rule of Shareefs for ever. This is very clear to NS that if he escaped without the army take over, it will mark the end of their kingship. Thus, they are not leaving any stone unturned to get the army in to provide them a safe exit.

Remember, we the people of Pakistan must help the army in keeping the policy of cool head going. Don't get impatient please. Just watch the moves. IK is teasing them, if he comes to Isb, the judiciary will have to hurry up and get the PM and family down. The Panama gate is a simple enough scandal for the court to order an arrest of the Ns. However in many other ways IK's move if turned into chaos, may merit a military intervention to stop the clash. More deaths of innocent people would be planned to create a state of emergency in the country to ask for the army to take over. Which is not going to happen even then. However Ns are determined to convert every opportunity into a reason for an army take over.

If that is what happened, it's a great news!

Pakistan must punish people that have stolen wealth and killed people.

Don't worry about India or water.

Very very very very very good news on the horizon for real Muslims.

HE will take care of us :)

For centuries the one that we were waiting for IS HERE :)

Something is cooking ................Last night 90 minute meeting. No result.

Everyone just want its share politicians, bureaucrats, judiciary, military establishment all alike. only difference is tactics.

I think time to reactivate this thread again... so...now...who ensured NRO again, this time? all of a sudden, dharna cancelled, now youm e tashakkur...for what? why didn't they cancel dharna..when SC took the panama case....? so...now all of a sudden dharna is cancelled... so who do u think ensured this? military again working behind the scenes..to do another NRO? and ensure the continuity of this status quo system? all hail meeting of Ch Nisar, SS and Ishaq Dar with Army Chief... kudos...

@Verve @Rashid Mahmood @PakSword @The Eagle

Last edited:
I think time to reactivate this thread again... so...now...who ensured NRO again, this time? all of a sudden, dharna cancelled, now youm e tashakkur...for what? why didn't they cancel dharna..when SC took the panama case....? so...now all of a sudden dharna is cancelled... so who do u think ensured this? military again working behind the scenes..to do another NRO? and ensure the continuity of this status quo system?

@Verve @Rashid Mahmood @PakSword

https://defence.pk/threads/pti-lock...to-thanksgivng-day.458989/page-2#post-8871144

I think time to reactivate this thread again... so...now...who ensured NRO again, this time? all of a sudden, dharna cancelled, now youm e tashakkur...for what? why didn't they cancel dharna..when SC took the panama case....? so...now all of a sudden dharna is cancelled... so who do u think ensured this? military again working behind the scenes..to do another NRO? and ensure the continuity of this status quo system?

@Verve @Rashid Mahmood @PakSword

Mark Lyall Grant

what do we mean by NRO ? any behind close deal with army

So disappointed today. Now PMLn will continue to buy journalists, civil servants and judges and perpetuate their rule.

what do we mean by NRO ? any behind close deal with army
"The current democracy" is a result of a decision by International and Local establishment since 2007 which we call NRO. Many times, the local political leadership and military establishment break the agreement in one form or another to gain more space locally. If things get settled locally then it is fine otherwise the international guarantors like Mark Lyall Grant have to step in and give everyone a shut up call and things get settled down.

In short, we are still a colony of British Empire :dance3:

I think time to reactivate this thread again... so...now...who ensured NRO again, this time? all of a sudden, dharna cancelled, now youm e tashakkur...for what? why didn't they cancel dharna..when SC took the panama case....? so...now all of a sudden dharna is cancelled... so who do u think ensured this? military again working behind the scenes..to do another NRO? and ensure the continuity of this status quo system? all hail meeting of Ch Nisar, SS and Ishaq Dar with Army Chief... kudos...

@Verve @Rashid Mahmood @PakSword @The Eagle

There is no NRO. As far as I know, Army has just told all the parties that they are not, and will not be interfering in any of the political affairs. Right now, they are focusing on LOC and CPEC security. They have also informed IK about the security threats. Army also wanted that action must be taken by an institution that is supposed to do this task. But it is clear that if the decision comes against IK, even then Army will not do anything.

It was only IKs decision to "postpone" the sit-in.

To understand IKs decision, one needs to consider what was the objective of lock-down? Was it only for the sake of locking down the capital of a Nuclear state? No.

It's an acceptable decision since IK was not there to really check the pockets of NS. He wanted an independent institution to take action and SC has done exactly the same. He has achieved his objective for now and there is no reason to lock down the city.

Really, the case against NS is extremely straight forward. Everyone knows that if SC reviews it, the decision will be against NS and his family unless SC judges lose common sense completely.

One thing I can tell you for sure, some of the important PML N members (who happen to be his family members as well) will be very happy if SC decides to change NS with someone else and makes Maryam ineligible to participate in next elections.

So:

1 - No NRO
2 - Objective achieved
3 - Change of NS is imminent through SC decision.

One thing that is bothering me now, who will take his place? I think its Hamza? If this is the case then we will see another decade of chaos in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom