What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

سلام
شما رو باید ببرند توی پیام نور ما و بگذارندتون تویک یک اتاق که فاصله ت با جفتیت 2 متره و بعد چهارتا دوربین هم از بالای سرت تماشات کنه ( که رئیس دانشگاه ناظرش هست ) و دو تا مراقب هم برات بزارند از اون طرف هم امتحان رو به صورت رایانه ای و اینترنتی برگزار کنند و وقتت هم محدود باشه تا بفهمی تستی یعنی چی ....

تازه منبع امتحان هم یک کتاب گردن کلفت بدون حذفیات باشه که همه ش شبیه به هم باشه و هر چه بخونیدش نفهمین چی به چی شده !!!

sm194.gif

This coming from a person that supports one of the world's harshest and most brutal dictatorships. It's like a fascist European nazi telling people that they should respect his beliefs!!!

You got some nerve

I myself don't agree with dozens of things that can be listed here but I can't ignore that this system is still better than all the previous systems and probably the ones are pro west . By the way I've started not to care about politics anymore and live my life and surely not gonna get involved in political arguments and etc .

I myself don't agree with dozens of things that can be listed here but I can't ignore that this system is still better than all the previous systems and probably the ones are pro west . By the way I've started not to care about politics anymore and live my life and surely not gonna get involved in political arguments and etc .

bathtime.gif
www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif
2.gif
Ghelyon.gif
Laie_23.gif

why the fuuu do you keep talking about the "previous" system.

Nobody gives a fuuu about the shah. Get it through your head.

None of us were even alive back then ffs. It's like saying IR is better than the time the mongols ruled Iran so I support IR. Most dimented logic there is.

@mohsen ... @sajjaad1 ... @twilight ...

نظر شما تا الان کدوم کاندیدا هست؟

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe not all previos systems but surely better than two previous systems.
why the fuuu do you keep talking about the "previous" system.

Nobody gives a fuuu about the shah. Get it through your head.

None of us were even alive back then ffs. It's like saying IR is better than the time the mongols ruled Iran so I support IR. Most dimented logic there is.
Mr. Abii you start speaking about 40 years ago so dont scold others.

I dont say that you say we are poor mr canadian say we are poor.and I know we can be in 10 best countries but it will not happend If we make a friendly relation with israel and expunge our Peaceful Nuclear Energy.
.ما میتونیم پیشرفت کنیم با یه مدیریتی که بتونه سرمایه رو با عدالت بین مردم تقسیم کنهو جلوی رانت و ... بگیره که این برمیگرده به مدیریت رئیس جمهور
یکی دیگه هم این که چهره و روابط بین المللی ایران رو بهتر کنه
Well many of us dont even give a **** about Israel, and nucleair energy is our right. And ofcourse ending in the top 30 of richest countries does not depend on friendship with Israel or stopping our nucleair program.

Hamoon مدیریت moshkele Irane. Chetori mishe hal beshe? ba chomagh hitchi hal nemishe.
آزادی مطبوعات daste dozdharo roo mikone va ghat mikone.

Ama "agha" mige eybe ahmadinejad bazi chizaro roo karde (masalan darbaye larijani), kasi nabayad befahme. Beyne ham nabayad jango dava dashte bashim. Bayad sofre bezarim, hala harchi shode dige shode, dozdiam mishe. Bedoone ke mardom bedoodan ye sham dore ham bezarim moshkelaro beyne baradarane momen hal konim dige. Moshkelate keshvaro ghayem konim, mardomo gool bezanim, hamechi hal mishe intori.

@mohsen ... @sajjaad1 ... @twilight ...

نظر شما تا الان کدوم کاندیدا هست؟
Mr Qalibaf

Ama "agha" mige eybe ahmadinejad bazi chizaro roo karde (masalan darbaye larijani), kasi nabayad befahme. Beyne ham nabayad jango dava dashte bashim. Bayad sofre bezarim, hala harchi shode dige shode, dozdiam mishe. Bedoone ke mardom bedoodan ye sham dore ham bezarim moshkelaro beyne baradarane momen hal konim dige. Moshkelate keshvaro ghayem konim, mardomo gool bezanim, hamechi hal mishe intori.
مملکتی که حتی مردم از هم دزدی میکنن به این راحتی ها درست نمیشه.به خاطر هر چیزی هم پای رهبری و انقلاب رو وسط نکشین لطفا.

What do you guys think are the chances of Ghalibaf winning?

Hi bro.I search a lot in internet and among the people and here I have a list :

chance of each Candidate to win:

Dr Qalibaf chance to win:30%
Dr Jalili chance to win:25%
Huj Rouhani:15%
Dr Rezaie:10%
Dr Velaiaty:10%
Mr Aref:6%
Dr Adel(he is not a singer!):3.5%
Mr Qarazi:0.5%

I can't believe Adel have more chance of winning than Qarazi

Are you pulling those numbers out of your as$?

مملکتی که حتی مردم از هم دزدی میکنن به این راحتی ها درست نمیشه

حضرت علي(ع) جواب شما رو چهارده قرن پيش بخوبي و روشني بيان کرده

الناس علی دین ملوکهم
الناس بامرائهم اشبه منهم ابائهم

يعني مردم بر دين ملوك خويشند و مردم به اميرانشان شبيه*تر هستند تا به پدرانشان
!!!!!

درست شدن اوضاع اجتماعي ما از بالا به پايين هست وقتي بين اون بالايي ها دروغ و فساد
و باند بازي ريا کم باشه به پايين هم سرايت ميکنه اگر هم زياد باشه که وضع هميني هست
که ميبينيم

loool

You guys are actually discussing who has a chance and who doesn't?

shahin I didn't expect this from you man!

In the end the seat goes to whoever shah khamenei wants. Discussing it is pointless.

Even more pointless is discussing their economic plans etc... The economy is ****, get used to it. When you're sanctioned, changing the economic policy won't suddently create jobs, bring down the inflation etc... Iran is sanctioned and it's only gonna get worse, so what does it matter what economic policy these guys have?

I find it comical and sad that you guys are actually following this election with optimism! What, so you think if one of these 6 baboons get elected suddenly the sanctions and economic blockade is going to dissappear? 2 of these morons are known terrorists and wanted by the International Criminal Police Organization. Pressure is getting worse. If anything, your economy will get worse. The value of the Rial will fall even more. Inflation will go even higher. etc...

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom