What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

Its better dont speak this like about other nations.they maybe think we are Racism.any person is not bad from his birth

I try not to be like this but when you look at history, you can see this one people, not Greeks, Romans, Rusis, Arabs, Persians, Turks, Egyptians, Indians but these People from Western Europe and Scandinavia, Anglo Saxon, They are the source of it. they are the ones in Israel, They are the ones waging the crusades, genocides, holocausts, everywhere. They go death, destruction, corruption, loot and plunder follow. I mean who are these people, they dont even have their own language or a fraction of history as Persia, Greece or Rome. Who are they to do this chaos all over the world for the past 1000 years. look at kourosh, 3000 years ago Brought down babylon to free the jews and a million people, gave them permission and build the 2rd temple. and look today at britain, american and their history, genocide, nuke, bomb plunder and death. they suffer a inferiority complex an try to live up to our civilizations but fail. Westerners to me = adomkhos

and then reading that treacherous snake, keeps saying mollah mollah mollah..I will leave and wont respond to the snake anymore.

@SOHEIL

my point is you can't believe any internet poll , here some people left and right showing internet polls and claim that which candidate have the largest support group and is winner of the election , I just take out another poll with different result to show these polls at the best are junk , each site have it's own group of supporter with like mentality .you can't expect majority of people who visit Tebyan to be for example supporter of green movement r people who visit a site that belong to reformists to be majority of conservative opinion .

even if you send some people on street to ask people opinion , it won't be all the community .you send them to north of Tehran you get a result , you send them to south of Tehran and the result would be total difference .

to be honest , sadly in Iran we don't have scientific polls and always the results claimed by different group of people can be contested by an impartial observer.

here I'm ready to bet with you that if you search enough you can find a poll that show mr. Adel would be the winner of the election and we both know that it's more likely tomorrow we have hailstorm in hell than he win the election

baqer qalibaf end of discussion

:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
What candidates are more like mousavi?

well , the problem is that we don't know about Mousavi ... when he become candidate he said " I'm Seyyed - decent of prophet - and my color is green - signification color of religious guys and pro religious guys in Iran " , he said he was Imam Khomeini partner and revolutionary and he believing in laws and ... I remember when my family and my grandfather were his fans and saying " Twilight vote to Mousavi , he is Seyyed but AhmadiNejad is rootless " and " Mousavi is Imam partner " and etc ...

but when Ahmadi Nejad won , Mousavi changed his mind and his fans went to streets and insult to Islam and danced in Moharram - one of Shia great ceremony - and broke the laws and insulted to Imam and he did nothing to stop them and in other hand courage them to continue and in other hand Obama and Zionist support him openly .... he harmed country more that Saddam ....

I try not to be like this but when you look at history, you can see this one people, not Greeks, Romans, Rusis, Arabs, Persians, Turks, Egyptians, Indians but these People from Western Europe and Scandinavia, Anglo Saxon, They are the source of it. they are the ones in Israel, They are the ones waging the crusades, genocides, holocausts, everywhere. They go death, destruction, corruption, loot and plunder follow. I mean who are these people, they dont even have their own language or a fraction of history as Persia, Greece or Rome. Who are they to do this chaos all over the world for the past 1000 years. look at kourosh, 3000 years ago Brought down babylon to free the jews and a million people, gave them permission and build the 2rd temple. and look today at britain, american and their history, genocide, nuke, bomb plunder and death. they suffer a inferiority complex an try to live up to our civilizations but fail. Westerners to me = adomkhos

and then reading that treacherous snake, keeps saying mollah mollah mollah..I will leave and wont respond to the snake anymore.

baqer qalibaf end of discussion

:azn:

if he can weave a single carpet then I vote for him . :azn: :P

qalibaf
muscular.gif
:D

یه چیزی که خیلی ها توجه نکردن به روز بودن سطح فکری قالیباف نسبت به دیگران هست

توی مناظره بقیه افراد یه دسته کاغذ آورده بودن و این ور اونور می کردن

ولی قالیباف با تبلت خیلی راحت داشت برنامه هاش رو چک می کرد

این شاید در ظاهر مهم نباشه

ولی این از لحاظ روانشناسی خیلی مهم هست
تو اين سي سال قاليباف جزو معدود آدم هاي منظم و مرتب و باکلاس که ديدم

well , the problem is that we don't know about Mousavi ... when he become candidate he said " I'm Seyyed - decent of prophet - and my color is green - signification color of religious guys and pro religious guys in Iran " , he said he was Imam Khomeini partner and revolutionary and he believing in laws and ... I remember when my family and my grandfather were his fans and saying " Twilight vote to Mousavi , he is Seyyed but AhmadiNejad is rootless " ....

Mousavi harmed country more that Saddam ....
:omghaha:
You really do believe mousavi harmed Iran more than Saddam.

Will there be any significant change from this election?
No, the candidates are handpicked by guardian council. Their policies are not independent and if the parliament accepts any law that is against the wish or will of dear leader, the guardian will cancel this law. It's a kind of circle of hidden dictatorship.
The show election, parliament makes it look little bit democratic. The candidates are well known old friends of this system. But even then, they are not fully trusted.. even the handpicked ones are somethimes feared. It's a kind of paranoia.

Mr Qalibaf

مملکتی که حتی مردم از هم دزدی میکنن به این راحتی ها درست نمیشه.به خاطر هر چیزی هم پای رهبری و انقلاب رو وسط نکشین لطفا.
Rahbar and enghelab are not holy concepts. Journalists should be free to report about them and the events of 1979 or to question them. People will decide who they believe.

This kind of botparasti will not improve our country. The country needs responsible leaders, who admit their mistakes. Not fearless dictators who hide the problems from the public and attack or accuse anyone who confronts them and their mistakes.

Transparency fights corruption and opression.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom