What's new

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? What happened?

Hehe- still divorce in arrange marriages is not so uncommon :D-

off course but divorce is not bad option if they cannot live together. I once had discussion with English guy and i asked him why divorce rate is higher in western societies where peoples get into marriages after living together for many years..he said because there is no guarantee that peoples will stay the same for the rest of their lives...in love marriages you have more expectations from your partners

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Apparently all the failed* students are here :D-

haan ne teekh dil laga kar study kar rhey they..tecaher se nazrhein hatein ghi to books nazar ahein ghi na :P

Love at first sight may exist but it's not really love, it's mostly lust.

Around last year I fell in love with a girl I saw on the bus, we shared eye contact for a while and then the next time I saw her on the bus I got the balls to approach her. We talked, flirted a little and I ended up getting her number. It turned out she was a year older then me and I kinda lost hope since I thought she wouldn't be interested in a younger guy. But later on we set some dates and we continued talking, I flirted a lot with her but I always made her text or call me first. A week later when we were alone I jokingly said "I bet I can kiss you first" and she laughingly said "I don't think so", I then went in and kissed her and she kissed back :P. The rest was history.

But just a few months ago we broke up. It didn't affect me at first but later on it hurt alot. Thankfully now I don't give a sh-t about her, there are better girls out there worth my time.

Around last year I fell in love with a girl I saw on the bus, we shared eye contact for a while and then the next time I saw her on the bus I got the balls to approach her. We talked, flirted a little and I ended up getting her number. It turned out she was a year older then me and I kinda lost hope since I thought she wouldn't be interested in a younger guy. But later on we set some dates and we continued talking, I flirted a lot with her but I always made her text or call me first. A week later when we were alone I jokingly said "I bet I can kiss you first" and she laughingly said "I don't think so", I then went in and kissed her and she kissed back :P. The rest was history.

But just a few months ago we broke up. It didn't affect me at first but later on it hurt alot. Thankfully now I don't give a sh-t about her, there are better girls out there worth my time.

wow!!!!!puri aish kar ke break up and now saying...a lot of other grls:lol:

White people have multiple gf and women in their experiences, they are good skill, not us. :cry:

Who is this girl? Pakistani or ? I think, most girls want to experiment boys like you, they tend to get experiences with different boys....

wow!!!!!puri aish kar ke break up and now saying...a lot of other grls:lol:
Haha karna parta hai, can't be stuck on the same girl for too long.

Who is this girl? Pakistani or ? I think, most girls want to experiment boys like you, they tend to get experiences with different boys....

She was Punjabi Indian. And yeah we sure experimented ;), well I got experience from her too lol. Surprisingly I've only gone out with 1 Pakistani girl in my life and that wasn't anything serious.

haha thanks...

it happened while the 12th board vacations.All the while there was light flirting in class and she was cool with it so i didnt think much of it. and as it is she flirted with everyone, just lightly...And in those days the drainage in Mumbai was not so good and it used flood in very heavy rain. She managed to get stuck somewhere and called me(all other numbers were out of coverage..luck). I took out my car (i was just 15 lol) and went to get her. She slept the night with my sister in her room and left next morning with the promise that the day's dinner was on her.

She came in her car, picked me up.We went to some restaurant, and the way back home she stopped the car somewhere.Crept on my lap and kissed me, the shock of my life! I did not protest and cooperated..the rest one can extrapolate.

We told our parents about a year later and they are cool with everything so it is smooth riding up till now...

Glad to see there's at least one happy story in this thread lol.

Ahhh reminds me of the old days. Now the only reason I am not going after those girls is because I have an ulcer.

Back
Top Bottom