What's new

Hazaras Demand Army: hold off mass burial as a protest

Bhutto family has been running Pakistan from ZA Bhutto, then Benazir Bhutto, now Zardari and I'm sure Bilawal will come in equation too some day. This isn't democracy, this is monarchy. With change in Bhutto family I meant change in government.

The most where the democracy is needed is Arabia. Muslims problems will be solved once Pious people start ruling Arabia and Holy Kaaba. The moment change comes in Arabia Pakistan will turn into a peaceful country.

Unless the bastard govt doesnt drag the elections for another 2 year.

Its the King decision that will be final and ultimate.

BDchEcdCEAESgWu.png

You got any solid proof to back up this claim?

bhai sahib yeh sanmp kis nay palay howe hain? ap itnay bhi masoom nahi ho...

Great... considering the failure of the govt, CM and the governor rule... this is the only option left... under army balochistan was developing with schools and colleges and some military inductments too. This will burn the remnants of BLA as they want to turn the people against pakistan and army and now those very people want the army back. Cant blame them. the govt completely mishandled the province. I hope the army can find a solution and solve this problem.

Some in Balochistan say, bring in the Army, some say take out the Army.

So what should ultimately happen?

For our type people, every matter became a matter of interest or play. Just look at any city street where a fight happened...some will say police has to arrest criminal while other will say he beat victim in right way. That's not people to decide in our country but authority what to do right to protect people from any further mishap.

Hazaras end sit-in, to bury slain today

QUETTA –Majalis Wahdat-e-Muslieem (MWM) General Secretary Alama Ameen Shaheedi called off sit-in of Hazara community and said the dead bodies of Hazara town incident would be buried at 9am Wednesday (today).

Addressing a press conference flanked by heirs of victims of Hazara community late Tuesday night, he said that earlier they announced end of sit-in which was opposed by some youngsters. However, he said that the heirs of victims have now accepted their announcement wholeheartedly and the victims would be buried.

He said that they are standing by the families of the victims, adding that they would not allow anybody to do politics and divert this movement.

To a question, he said that the army was refusing to enter the city and carry out a targeted operation. He said that protests in some parts of the country were still underway and they would call them to end it.

On the occasion, the relatives of victims said that they were agreed with decision made by MWM. However, they stressed that their demands should be accepted.

Hazara community earlier refused to end sit-in and burry the victims, saying they wanted army to be deployed in the city.

Earlier, the MWM and Quetta Yekjehti Council (QYC) had announced to call off countrywide protests against Hazara town suicide blast.

This announcement was made by MWM leader Allama Amin Shaheedi and head of Hazara tribe Sardar Saadat Ali Hazara on Tuesday night after holding negotiations with a delegation of the Federal government.

It may be recalled here that Hazara community had begun sit-in protest along with coffins of victims who were killed in bomb blast at Hazara town Kirani Road. More than 90 people, including women and children were killed and over 200 were wounded.

Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf, in order to persuade the protesters, formed a six-remember special committee headed by Federal Information Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira which visited Quetta on Tuesday.

Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik who was in Iran also reached Quetta from Iran. The delegation comprised Qamar Zaman Kaira, PPP MNA Mir Hazar Khan Bijarani, PPP MNA Nadeem Afzal Chan, PPP Senator Sughra Imam, PPP MNA Yasmeen Rehman and Federal Minister for Political Affairs Maula Bakhsh Chandio.

The members of committee met Governor Balochistan Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi and thoroughly discussed the law and order situation in the province. Besides, Governor Balochistan, Federal Miniser Mir Changez Jamali, Chief Secretary Balochistan and other officials after deliberating on law and order visited the blast site.

They later met with leaders of QYC Abdul Qayyum Changezai, Sardar Saadat Ali Hazara and other religious Shia scholars and persuaded them to end their sit-in.

After a detailed meeting Allama Amin Shaheedi told media persons that during the meeting they had been assured that all-out efforts would be made for elimination of terrorism.

Hazaras end sit-in, to bury slain today | The Nation

bhai sahib yeh sanmp kis nay palay howe hain? ap itnay bhi masoom nahi ho...

Let's not dodge the question here...still no proper proof or even a article or link, only personal opinions.

Let's not dodge the question here...still no proper proof or even a article or link, only personal opinions.

okay I m the dodging the question you can live happily everafter in your denial !

Hazaras bury 113 victims
Scuffles broke out Wednesday as the Hazara community buried the 113 victims of a second major bomb attack in five weeks, which has highlighted the government’s inability to stem sectarian violence.

Members of the Hazara community and relatives of the Kirani Road victims began the burials in Hazara Town graveyard after ending their sit-in in front of the Governor’s House that began on Saturday. The burials were attended by a large number of people, but were marred by a shooting that the Quetta deputy commissioner narrowly escaped.

A massive contingent of security forces rushed and tried to pacify young mourners by resorting to aerial firing. These young mourners also exchanged fire with police. Reports said they resisted the burial of their kin and called for an army action against militants. Nevertheless, the annoying situation triggered a stampede.

Shia leaders called off a three-day nationwide protest demanding army protection after the government promised those responsible would be arrested in a “targeted operation” and relatives of the dead compensated. But for many of the mourners, the deal was insufficient.

Meanwhile, life returned to normalcy and routine activities were restored as demos were called off across country.

The PM meanwhile dispatched a C-130 airplane to shift nearly 40 injured of the blast to Karachi for treatment.

Hazaras bury 113 victims | The Nation

okay I m the dodging the question you can live happily everafter in your denial !

Whatever you wish for boss...still no credible proof, or even a theory!

Atleast I blamed the PAF on the Saab issue after giving forward some facts...

Whatever you wish for boss...still no credible proof, or even a theory!

Atleast I blamed the PAF on the Saab issue after giving forward some facts...

well do listen to Hamir Mir and ofcourse Mehmood Achkzai about the black window vehicles if the former is not credible, and ofcourse if Mehmood Achkzai is also not credible person then you need to remind yourself that LeJ is product of Pakistan Army/ISI...its their mercenaries, anything else one may believe is just denial...

well do listen to Hamir Mir and ofcourse Mehmood Achkzai about the black window vehicles if the former is not credible, and ofcourse if Mehmood Achkzai is also not credible person then you need to remind yourself that LeJ is product of Pakistan Army/ISI...its their mercenaries, anything else one may believe is just denial...

Could you give the link kindly?

I can't search for anything as Hamid Mir black window vehicles!!!

Could you give the link kindly?

I can't search for anything as Hamid Mir black window vehicles!!!

one program in which Mehmood Achkzai said was weeks ago that was on Aaj, the other Hamid Mir program was, I think 3-4 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom