What's new

He led IDF intel gathering on Iran, was ignored and fears Israel is now paying the price

Satellite images show a few precise hits, what they don't show are the missiles that didn't even get near the airport.
Some hit other critical parts of the base. Other missiles hit the US base in Iraqi Kurdistan. But that is all you need to know though, that we hit precisely where we want.

Some hit other critical parts of the base. Other missiles hit the US base in Iraqi Kurdistan. But that is all you need to know though, that we hit precisely where we want.

He still thinks Iran fired over ~27 missiles, lmao (zero basis for this).

Iran never even fired over 15.

They all hit their mark essentially, but it's cool. let the idiot think what he wants to think.

They all hit their mark essentially, but it's cool. let the idiot think what he wants to think.

He is right if you count that all missiles were two staged and ejected the missile casings before the impact...
It makes sense Iran fired 14 missiles x 2 it amounts to 28 missiles if you include and empty ejected stage as a missile :D

He is right if you count that all missiles were two staged and ejected the missile casings before the impact...
It makes sense Iran fired 14 missiles x 2 it amounts to 28 missiles if you include and empty ejected stage as a missile :D
Maybe he thinks the casings that fell in Iraqi desert are actually the whole missile itself/ or the warhead? :rofl:

As i can remember, we fired just 14 missiles which was even confirmed by the US themselves, so i do not know what this kike here is trying to tell us? He is trying to argue against the facts, hilarious.

That's not his aim whatsoever, Benny is just trying to bother us really.

It's whatever, I ignored him awhile back and never thought twice of it.

Seems like theirs no way these talks will continue.

We are going to get duped, because even if 100% of the sanctions will be removed, no one will work with us because of the fear coming from US domestic sanctions. Any company that works in/with Iran, will not be able to access the US market. Yet, large amount of the infrastructure would have to be removed for little benefit. I just don't see the point.

As i can remember, we fired just 14 missiles which was even confirmed by the US themselves, so i do not know what this kike here is trying to tell us? He is trying to argue against the facts, hilarious.
1639186798733.png

Those are the facts. 6/17 missiles failed in one way or another. 35% failure rate.
Ironically, that missile attack led to the Iranians shooting down an Ukrainian airliner carrying 176 people, 130 of them being Iranian.
Funny enough Iran tried to cover it up as a technical failure, but then admitted it had shot it down.

View attachment 800193
Those are the facts. 6/17 missiles failed in one way or another. 35% failure rate.
Ironically, that missile attack led to the Iranians shooting down an Ukrainian airliner carrying 176 people, 130 of them being Iranian.
Funny enough Iran tried to cover it up as a technical failure, but then admitted it had shot it down.
source of those claim about the failed missile if go back up in the links is the usual unnamed official aka probably a pen pusher in Washington bureaucratic battle ground

source of those claim about the failed missile if go back up in the links is the usual unnamed official aka probably a pen pusher in Washington bureaucratic battle ground
Even so, missiles in general have high failure rates upwards of 20% so I don't really know what his point is...

the funny part is it seems according to them Iranian missies follow the rule of al or nothing all will succeed or all will fail , all of Erbil missiles failed all of Ain-Al-Asad succeeded

the funny part is it seems according to them Iranian missies follow the rule of al or nothing all will succeed or all will fail , all of Erbil missiles failed all of Ain-Al-Asad succeeded
Wha
What are you trying to prove with a wikipedia snippet, kike? That a few more did not hit that US base after the other missiles hammered it already? Who the f cares. Iran produces accurate BM's like candies. Even if that report is accurate (which i doubt, because it is kike sponsored report) it is no big deal. We paralyzed the US army completely around that base, denied them air superiority for hours, sent their soldiers running for the bunkers.

Let's hear from the mouth of the devil himself.

But I will tell you that one of the most disturbing things about Iran over the last 10 years has been their build out of their ballistic missile force. It is large, it is capable, as we saw in their attack on al-Assad. They have very accurate missiles as well. I am very concerned about the Iranian ballistic missile force."

We saw that demonstrated in the attack on Al Asad Airbase in January of 2020, where I would argue that the Iranian missiles generally hit within tens of meters of the targets that they chose for them -- so that is very concerning to me.
And that's probably the thing that concerns me the most about Iran, although at the same time they have begun to invest heavily in land attack cruise missiles and in their unmanned aerial program -- their drone program - has also made significant achievements.”

^^ Do you know what that means, kike? It means that if Iran decided to launch missiles into occupied Palestine anything in a 50 metre radius would get obliterated/severely damaged. Not to mention the shockwaves that will do the further damage. In the attack on the US base the soldiers that were hiding in bunkers were sent flying around the room because of the kinetic energy that got released by the warheads. Nothing above the ground will remain unharmed. Death and destruction is certain, as proven in Satellite images and consecutive remarks by top US military and intelligence officials.

Now here is one more fun fact for you, kike. After the US saw what kind of destructive power Iranian BM have any future attack by US on Iran seems extremely unlikely and unrealistic now.

One more thing to tell you, kike. You are very very lucky that the Iranian government is extremely restrained and logical. The amount of firepower they have in their hands and their allies is enough to raze 70% of Israel to the ground. With conventional weapons! But for some reason they are going very easy on you.

Go to that complaining wall in Jerusalem and bang your head to the wall as much you want and thank Yahweh that you are facing an enemy that has mercy on you. But do not push your luck though.

And i do not care about those Iranians on the Ukrainian flight, people that offer their skills and services to a foreign country (most of the people on that flight were serving Canada) and not their own homeland are traitors.
35% of your missiles missed completely. And those are relatively short range, less complex ones.
That leaves 65% of ballistic missiles that need to be intercepted or destroyed on the ground.

Ballistic missiles aren't as strong as you think, and Iran doesn't have nearly as many long range ones that could hit Israel as it does short range ones.
The amount of targets in Israel is easily bigger than everything Iran has to offer. You will never destroy Israel with ballistic missiles.

Besides, if you think Israel will not respond 10,000 times harder (Literally) if you would try and barrage Israel with ballistic missiles you're very wrong.
Your desert will turn into glass and you will celebrate your victory with radioactive sand flying everywhere.

"And i do not care about those Iranians on the Ukrainian flight, people that offer their skills and services to a foreign country (most of the people on that flight were serving Canada) and not their own homeland are traitors."
Shows how stupid you are.

Wha

35% of your missiles missed completely. And those are relatively short range, less complex ones.
That leaves 65% of ballistic missiles that need to be intercepted or destroyed on the ground.

Ballistic missiles aren't as strong as you think, and Iran doesn't have nearly as many long range ones that could hit Israel as it does short range ones.
The amount of targets in Israel is easily bigger than everything Iran has to offer. You will never destroy Israel with ballistic missiles.

Besides, if you think Israel will not respond 10,000 times harder (Literally) if you would try and barrage Israel with ballistic missiles you're very wrong.
Your desert will turn into glass and you will celebrate your victory with radioactive sand flying everywhere.

"And i do not care about those Iranians on the Ukrainian flight, people that offer their skills and services to a foreign country (most of the people on that flight were serving Canada) and not their own homeland are traitors."
Shows how stupid you are.
In-fucking-correct, mongrelstein. Those "failures" you cite was the first stages of the missiles being jettisoned and those were just for the ones targeting american positions in northern iraq.

Iran has entire underground missile cities full of long-range ballistic missiles aimed at israel, bahrain, jordan, kuwait, saudi arabia, turkey etc. All of those are in hardened bunkers hundreds of metres below ground, such that even 33,000 lb bunker busters won't do shit there.

Try it, you shitskin imbecile. Kikeroach sandmutt hubris won't work with me or anyone who can see through you cuckold hebrews waving your micropenises about - you can't handle Hezbollah alone, much less fight a multi-front war, you dune coon mongrel bastard. There'll be radioactive sand alright but in YOUR desert shithole where all you monkey hebrew wogs will get irradiated and turned even more goblin-like than you already are.

Back
Top Bottom