What's new

Houthis vs Israel

BHAN85

Reaction score
Country
Spain

What kind of game are playing the Houthi Iranian puppet against Israel?

Are they obbeying Iranian orders to attack israel? And what is the purpose?

I think if Gaza war escalates to a Iran war in the coming months, Houthis will have something to do.

They are one of the only group of Muslims defending the Muslims of Gaza against the zionist pigs.
but they are a Iran proxy. what's the purpose of Iran ordering such attacks? why Iran doesnt launch missiles against Israel by themselves?

hijack more ships.
Iran did it before.

Why now they order it to the proxy instead doing themselves?

(February 2023)

I think Houthis will be a part in a Iranian-American script that we can't foresee yet.

GCC and Israel should be worried, since 2015 Iran Deal, it's more likely a American backstabbing against them than a American first strike against Iran, from a economic point of view: it's better for USA interests destroy GCC internal oil consumption than attack Iran.

I think if Gaza war escalates to a Iran war in the coming months, Houthis will have something to do.
Houthis are the people power of Yemen and if other Islamic states had pure democracy they would be attacking Israel too.

Israeli military plan to occupy Yemen's Socotra Island in UAE-built facilities: Report​

The island is situated near the Bab al-Mandab Strait, considered strategic for the passage of Israeli nuclear-armed submarines

News Desk
MAR 10, 2022

MAR 10, 2022
yemen.jpg

A UAE-backed construction project is being developed on Yemen's Socotra Island for the purposes of hosting Israeli soldiers, officers, and other military experts and personnel, according to a report by Yemen News Portal on 8 March.
The report, citing anonymous sources, states that the joint Emirati-Israeli base on the strategic island will have housing units built for Israeli officers under the auspices of the Khalifa bin Zayed Institute.
This is allegedly part of a plan to turn the Yemeni island into a center for regional espionage as well as increasing military control over maritime routes.
In September 2021, Yemen News Agency reported that the UAE and Israel were setting up a military outpost on Socotra Island. The purpose of this joint outpost would be to gather intelligence for the Israeli military.

Lol, I find it funny how Muslims expect other Muslims to die for a cause they believe in while living comfortably as a migrant in Europe
At least Muslim migrants aren't committing genocide in their host countries unlike the Jews.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom