What's new

He Vaccinated 40 Students With 1 Syringe, Then Asked "How Is It My Fault"

manlion

Reaction score

Madhya Pradesh:
Thirty students were vaccinated using a single syringe in Madhya Pradesh's Sagar on Wednesday in a shocking violation of single-use of syringe procedure. The vaccinator has been arrested while the district vaccination officer has been suspended.

The vaccinator, Jitendra, claimed only one syringe was sent by the authorities and he was ordered by the "head of department" to vaccinate all the children with it. In a video recorded by the parents of students, Jitendra said he did not know her name.

Disposable syringes, meant for single use, have been around since the 1990s since HIV started spreading.

God, I'm surprised by the management level of the Indian govt.

God, I'm surprised by the management level of the Indian govt.
Reflects on both indian and state govts management. In this case, both are the same political party which is ruling state and centre Indian govt.

If he is a trained medical professional he wouldn't use a needle more than once.

1. Only trained and qualified Medical professionals are allowed into immunization programs. (basic training is nurse level)

2. AD syringes are used for immunization programs because they are designed to prevent re-use by locking automatically after a single use.

3. If he has reused it then it means he is using the old school Glass syringe which is reusable after sterilization. It is also much more Eco-Friendly.

Back
Top Bottom