What's new

Heavy borrowings: Reserves set to rise to $21b for first time

U are wrong. Developing countries like India and Pakistan and Africa need coal. If the Developed nations care about us, then they should provide technologies at a reduced cost, which they wont and dont.
They had polluted all the world, and now asking us to save the world, with many of our population in proverty.

Can u believe America which has 1-4th of population of India, is creating waste 3 times more than the rest of the world combined together.

No we don't need coal. Dependence on fossil fuels and the consequent pollution and global warming will be the end of this planet. We should subsidize renewable energy instead. Callous disregard for future generations is not the Indian tradition.

No we don't need coal. Dependence on fossil fuels and the consequent pollution and global warming will be the end of this planet. We should subsidize renewable energy instead. Callous disregard for future generations is not the Indian tradition.

I live in the present. And I give 2 hoots to the future generations when the present developed countries with all its technologies refuse to do anything to reduce waste and protect environment.
I would like to live to see the India fully electrified and provided 24*7 power to all. With renewable energy also. And Coal is going to be the major power source for atleast next century.

I live in the present. And I give 2 hoots to the future generations when the present developed countries with all its technologies refuse to do anything to reduce waste and protect environment.
I would like to live to see the India fully electrified and provided 24*7 power to all. With renewable energy also. And Coal is going to be the major power source for atleast next century.

We should give two hoots about future generations. And should not use the excuse that developed countries should foot the entire bill. We can argue over how India should re-negotiate its membership to Kyoto Protocol and other environmental initiatives, but to say that future generations should foot the bill for our greed is plain irresponsible.

electrcity theft lack of tax reforms and lack of unified export policies.

WILL NEVER LET PAKISTAN GROWTH INCREASE.

We should give two hoots about future generations. And should not use the excuse that developed countries should foot the entire bill. We can argue over how India should re-negotiate its membership to Kyoto Protocol and other environmental initiatives, but to say that future generations should foot the bill for our greed is plain irresponsible.
solution is to increase cost for electricity.

this will make greener energy be affordable because less subsidy provided. Also people will use less electricity, opting for energy savers rather than tranditional bulbs because hey, electricity is cheap.

This way we can kill coal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom