What's new

Heil Hitler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punjab is the only ethnicity in Pakistan that shares certain resemblance with the Indians. Mind you, most Punjabi's have now mixed with other ethnicities within Pakistan. Most Punjabi's in Pakistan are fairer skinned as compared to most Indians. Balochistan/Sindh has Persian roots. NWFP has Afghan-CAS influence.

well ok...but you cant say that those mountain-dwellers of NWFP are racially superior than the most other pakistanis.

What do you mean by most? Like I said, Pakistan is ethnically very diverse. Perhaps one of the most ethnically diverse countries on the planet.

^^ Punjab is the only ethnicity in Pakistan that shares certain resemblance with the Indians. Balochistan has Persian roots. NWFP has Afghan-CAS influence.

And its not with the entire India, its only with the 3% Punjabi population India has.

To achieve world peace, send the following to the moon permanently:

1. Hindu Indians

2. Zionists

3. Born again Christian extremists like Bush

1.Isn't it something wrong in these thoughts?I know Koran says about Idolaters/Pagans(Hindus Included) and Jews .I hope this may be the reason for the hate.I think Islam despises Democracy too.World Over Hindu Terrorism and Jewish Terrorism is what is facing?Think Again.I know thatallah is going to give special priviliages to those musalman who slaughter infidels.Isn't all these things which makes a bigoted thought stream with many?Indians are not only Hindus.there are muslims and christians among other minorities.invaders killed a huge number of Hindus in hope of converting India into paradise.Infact ,Hindukush means the Hindu Slaughter.

2.Jews and Christians are also supposedly to be Hated in the list according to -----.

3.Evangelical Christianity is the Major Stumbling block for the expansion of Islam.Especially when the thinking goes as World under the Foot of Islamic Khilafat.

The Media and The Education are the reason for Hate.Infact Hindus are not murderers and kasaai's unlike pakistani media and wahaabi guru's promotes to invoke jehad message in young musalman.There is a small remorse feeling in some corner of the mind for even muslims.that also can be eliminated by building up the huge hate against non-muslims especially Hindus,Jews and Christians.TRUE?

Sometimes think freely instead of bigotry.there are more info in the net itself.Hindus are not trouble makers.Being a non-hindu ,I can vouch for Our History in this Country -India ,is all due to the mercy of Hindus of this land.Hinduism is not even a religion -it is a way of life for Indians(was included pakistan,afghan ,parts of kazakisthan etc) before the advent of organized religions like islam,christianity.

With Islam or Christianity ,There is no Escape way except for Death.Most Hindus,christians and others believes Killing ,slaughter is the deepest sin even for any thought-even if it is for their own religion's propagation.NO Hindu or christian kill in the name of Hihad or Chri-Had.Infact ,India is not run by RSS,VHP,BJP,Shiv Sena or Other Hindu Radical Organization.the world's Largest Democracy(even if it has its own small falls) again selected INC as the ruling party.unlike what pakistani medias spoonfeeds with the masala of HATE in Pakistan about India and Hindus ,Hindus Don't Kill in the name of religion.instead ,Muslims once upon a time in years will get excited over saud wahaabi funds and slaughter Hindus.Indian state Kerala ,where Malwari/malabari muslims(hindu converts) systematically ethnic cleansed Hindus(their own brothers) by Fear,Slaughter in front of Hindu Temples offers what is in pack from peace.

I wish Peace and the Brain to Be sensible over Propaganda Makers and Pagan Hater Media.No Cults were able to Eliminate Humanity.Human Mind Got the Sense to understand what is wrong and what is right.Muslims over 20 crores(illegal immigrants included) are living in India.indeed there are some clashes.but most of the muslims east of your border is slightly more sensible.Please Don't Get Provoked.For ,as a matter of fact ,Hindus,Christians and Jews got much bigger reason to get provocated.BUT THEY DON'T. :cheers:

Jazakallah

And its not with the entire India, its only with the 3% Punjabi population India has.

Exactly! Although, Punjab has a closer proximity with India, it still has become a mixed ethnicity. Most Punjabi people I know are fair skinned and some even have blue or green eyes. It's due to mixing of races between difference provinces. In India you'll barely find someone with such physical attributes. Indians have generally speaking a much darker complexion. In fact, in India people are obsessed with having a fairer complexion. The ridiculous cream ads and billboards prove this. I'm sure Hilter meant us. Indian obsession with Pukhtoon ethnicity is enough indication. Most Indian actors choose Khan as their movie nicknames. The Nazi's always chose Pakistan as their favourite holiday destination.

To the new Indian member "nopeace" who posted that long nonsense:

1. Jews and Christians are the people of the Book, when did I say to send them to the moon.

2. I said send Zionists and Born again Christian Extremists like Bush to the moon.

3. And yes, most Hindu Indians hate the existence of Pakistan...so I say send them to the moon too along with Zionists and Born Again Christian extremists like Bush.

Have you ever been to Northern Areas of Pakistan?If not then i cant believe you go this low to discredit the picture.This picture was taken in Kalash by some Dutch Visitor.Here's another Kalash girl.
2f179e69559ef3469310a411fbf78d1d.jpg

Pictures are posted here by the tourist who visited Pakistan.
http://pastmist.wordpress.com/2009/02/21/nord-pakistan-kalash-du-chitral/

dude...where'd you get this pic from?
either you are lying...or they are..
Indigenous Indians with Green/blue eyes, red/blond/brown hair no celeb

Dude, you're quite clearly in denial. I think you know nothing about Pakistani diversity or either you're just a tad jealous. Don't worry Indians are human too. No need to feel inferior. I understand that cream ads in your country are really annoying, but skin colour has nothing to do with being inferior or superior. I can assure you that most Pakistanis are fairer skinned than their Indian counterparts. That's just a fact, but nothing to have sleepless nights over.

Indian obsession with fair skin

Dude, you're quite clearly in denial. I think you know nothing about Pakistani diversity or either you're just a tad jealous. Don't worry Indians are human too. No need to feel inferior. I understand that cream ads in your country are really annoying, but skin colour has nothing to do with being inferior or superior. I can assure you that most Pakistanis are fairer skinned than their Indian counterparts. That's just a fact, but nothing to have sleepless nights over.

no dude...there is nothing wrong with being fair or dark....maximum indians are dark but the fairer ones would still out-number you...350 million from jammu+Himachal+northe east+punjab+uttarnachal
that is not the point...
babur saad has posted thos pics from another forum...that i have sent you a link of....and those are indians pics...

Balochi kid

661156078b4953a1abbc9eb367fb1a1f.jpg

Pukhtoon kid

You will such people in numbers all across Pakistan. It isn't a coincidence. Of course, one could turn a blind eye and pretend they don't exist. That won't change the truth though I'm afraid.

@ Omar1984:Most of the Hindus Hates only Terrorists.Not Muslims.Infact Eastern Stream of Thoughts like Hinduism,Buddhism,Jainism,Shinto-ism,Mahikaari(and other cults) were not born as religion JFYI.Especially true with Hinduism.

Infact ,in India ,problems starts Once Muslims become Majority in towns/villages -then some mullah's will proclaim to enforce sharia and other rules.this starts the clashes.Infact ,without slaughter of Hindus ,Islam can achieve India(and may be europe too) before 2050 due to overbreeding.

no dude...there is nothing wrong with being fair or dark....maximum indians are dark but the fairer ones would still out-number you...350 million from jammu+Himachal+northe east+punjab+uttarnachal
that is not the point...
babur saad has posted thos pics from another forum...that i have sent you a link of....and those are indians pics...

Those pics Babur and Saad posted are not of Indian kids, they are from Chitral, Pakistan from the Kalash tribe. They are Pakistani kids. Everyone knows that just by looking at their dress. Its kalash dress.

Chitral is Pakistan :pakistan:

New Delhi and Mumabi are India.

that is not the point...
They probably copied pics from original source.POsted the original link above.These pics are taken by Dutch Tourist.Dude i've been to Northern Areas myself at least 8-10 times and you can easily find these type of girls there.They are very different from Punjabi Pakistan and generally more beautiful then Punjabi and Sindhi Pakistanis.I can't belive Indians can go this low and copy Pakistanis pics and claim it Indian.

Indian obsession with fair skin
pakistanis are obsessed too...
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom