What's new

Heisenberg's theory of uncertainty based on Vedas, Rajnath Singh says

That should be a good enough proof then. I am just adding more stuff to claim.:D

Einstien himself might agree with it considering how highly he held the Gita and the Vedas . But many westernized butts on the forum don't usually like it

Some genuine contributions will be laughed of bec of such stupid statements, Home minister should be focused on uncertainty within borders.

Einstien himself might agree with it considering how highly he held the Gita and the Vedas . But many westernized butts on the forum don't usually like it

He or Heisenberg would have mentioned that specifically if they got any material from the Vedas, but chaddis have a habit of claiming everything without any proof.

He or Heisenberg would have mentioned that specifically if they got any material from the Vedas, but chaddis have a habit of claiming everything without any proof.

Proof exists out there for those willing to read , But the Kadarshians on the forum would rather make fancy remarks . Am not confirming or denying what Rajnath said . My point is keep your mind open and not immediately go on a rant .

Proof exists out there for those willing to read

That's the most convenient way to argue of course. Claim something, when asked for proof ask the guy to read the Vedas instead. The uncertainty principle is not a vague idea, it should be relatively easy to pinpoint it if it existed elsewhere and how that inspired Heisenberg.

That's the most convenient way to argue of course. Claim something, when asked for proof ask the guy to read the Vedas. The uncertainty principle is not a vague idea, it should be relatively easy to pinpoint it if it existed elsewhere and how that inspired Heisenberg.

I didn't claim anything , if you have a problem go ask the H.M himself . He made the statement . One can do one's own research and not simply wait around twiddling his thumbs .

Besides did you go through the links given by @TimeToScoot ?

I didn't claim anything , if you have a problem go ask the H.M himself . He made the statement . One can do one's own research and not simply wait around twiddling his thumbs .

It is the other way round. You can't do research on something that does not exist. It is the responsibility of the person claiming to prove that it exists. Until then it is just a claim without any basis.

Besides did you go through the links given by @TimeToScoot ?

No, does it answer how the uncertainty principle is based on the Vedas?

I am looking forward to hear a report that the first human being was born in India and the human migration towards the remaining world actually took place from India. Existence of stem cell technology in ancient India, Ganesha heads as an example of plastic surgery/transfusion medicine, and other revelations that are being brewed and propagated is only the beginning of the distortion of history and science. There is no shortage of fools who even believe that space travel, particle beam weapons, and even time travel took place in the ancient India. When an elected PM would believe in this crap, what to expect from the voters.

Damn I thought he is talking about Walter white.

It is the other way round. You can't do research on something that does not exist. It is the responsibility of the person claiming to prove that it exists. Until then it is just a claim without any basis.

No, does it answer how the uncertainty principle is based on the Vedas?

I didn't go through it yet , since he did provide the links in this thread , i suggest you go through it ?

Back
Top Bottom