What's new

Help!! Cant post on one particular board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickerman

Reaction score
I dont seem to be able to post in the Kashmir War section alone. Why is this? I can post elsewhere though. Can someone please help.

You should be a senior member to post in Kashmir section.

But how come I was able to post in the afternoon? :confused: I have 4 posts already in that thread. And Kashmiri Nationalist who is posting right now is just a Full Member!!

It has recently moved to Kashmir section by mod.

Oh, but how come Kashmiri Nationalist who is a full member able to post right now?

It has done to keep Trolls like you away from sensitive topics, Only Some credible indians like KRAIT can post there! I also cant post in that section Even it was my started thread And i respect that mods have restricted it to seniors Only!

It has done to keep Trolls like you away from sensitive topics, Only Some credible indians like KRAIT can post there! I also cant post in that section Even it was my started thread And i respect that mods have restricted it to seniors Only!

Oh please, blocking points of view is the first step to losing the bigger battle. Remember that. And I never troll. I get provoked sometimes, but I never troll.

Oh please, blocking points of view is the first step to losing the bigger battle. Remember that. And I never troll. I get provoked sometimes, but I never troll.

Ok, As i said im also not allowed to post there how could You, That section is restricted to senior members!

Oh, but how come Kashmiri Nationalist who is a full member able to post right now?

as explained by Gigawatt, I moved one of the Kashmir thread to Kashmir war section so some of the posts below Senior members title are seen in that thread because the topic/thread was earlier discussion in other section where everybody is allowed to participate.

In general rule, nobody is allowed to participate in Kashmir related discussion unless he is a senior member of this forum. Threads created in other sections are deleted immediately unless the MODs decides to rather move that thread to Kashmir war section upon their own discretion.

as explained by Gigawatt, I moved one of the Kashmir thread to Kashmir war section so some of the posts below Senior members title are seen in that thread because the topic/thread was earlier discussion in other section where everybody is allowed to participate.

In general rule, nobody is allowed to participate in Kashmir related discussion unless he is a senior member of this forum. Threads created in other sections are deleted immediately unless the MODs decides to rather move that thread to Kashmir war section upon their own discretion.

Cannot the number be lowered down, should not 250-500 post be enough to know whether a person is troll or not?

Cannot the number be lowered down, should not 250-500 post be enough to know whether a person is troll or not?

The decision to limit Kashmir section to Senior Members was not taken over night. It was in the result of years of experience in this forum and to curtail the trolls as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom