What's new

Help needed!Buying courses on Udemy/Coursera via Debit Card

Idk about Udemy but I used Meezan Visa card for my CFA exams transcations,
Did you clear that? What resources do you have? My sister didn't clear one time and trying to give the second time? What are the good institutes in Lahore?

Do you know Irfan Khawja??

@Hiraa

First you need to check which payment backend your card is using, most international clients accept VISA and MasterCard only. If you have a Unionpay or PayPak card (which most banks are giving mostly due to cheap) then it won't work on Western payment gateways.

Second even if you have a Mastercard or Visa, then most likely it is blocked for international transactions and you have to activate it for a certain time period from their helpline number or Web/mobile App according to the bank's policy.
yes ofcourse. Please do let me know of those websites.
If you don't want the certificate then most udemy course material is available on torr-ent sites or you can also check Edx, Coursera etc if the desired course is available there. Which course are you interested in?

Did you clear that? What resources do you have? My sister didn't clear one time and trying to give the second time? What are the good institutes in Lahore?

Do you know Irfan Khawja??
Studying for L-III. I'll give it a try in August 2022. No, I don't know about teachers or institutions. I perfer self-study, and a group discussion for revision.

If she is studying while working, I would suggest her to choose Kalpan Schweser notes, and treat CFA curriculum as a guide. Whenever I was stuck elsewhere, I consulted curriculum and used to watch free videos from IFT, and practice is the key. Pratice ECOs, do mocks, and CFAI web practice questions.

I don't know why candidates go to teachers. Time and pesa dono waste.

Many Udemy courses are available for free. I have registered tons of courses there with free coupons I received.

yes ofcourse. Please do let me know of those websites.

You have to pay but basically a ton of different paid courses for like 10% of the original cost:

Free downloads so takes longer:

Try buying from Android app. In December 2019 I bought 2 courses Google pay charged me in local currency and for some reason it was a few hundred cheaper.
Masla is udemy accepts either paypal or credit cards. Payoneer not mentioned.

E commerce courses hain
@redgriffin i have sent you a message on your profile. Do check.

Coursera/Edx is free for students. I have done several courses through coursera's financial aid policy.

Many Udemy courses are available for free. I have registered tons of courses there with free coupons I received.

how did you get the free coupons? Any particular process?
Try buying from Android app. In December 2019 I bought 2 courses Google pay charged me in local currency and for some reason it was a few hundred cheaper.

oh okay. I will try this for sure.

You have to pay but basically a ton of different paid courses for like 10% of the original cost:

Free downloads so takes longer:

Thanks alot. Cant open the free one but will check out the other two.

how did you get the free coupons? Any particular process?

oh okay. I will try this for sure.

Thanks alot. Cant open the free one but will check out the other two.

I have a friend who often gets these coupons, some of them are in fact from Udemy itself. You can PM me I can send you some course coupons. You don't get to choose which course it is for but Ecommerce is usually there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom