Help Needed- Gamers only!

playing it since 3 years for India :P
in this game chian and India are allies and china occupies most of pakistan :P

Lol

hahaha

:rofl:

I will give it a try too..
sounds interesting

havent decided about the country yet... maybe Bangladesh and then I will start bullying all smaller countries around it

I am affraid to get addicted.. Is it a nice game?? Please dontt i just quitted my game carreer :'(
Well. I am just looking for 10 players to reach level 10 so that I can complete a mission and win a medal. That's all. :( And yes, it is a nice game. I hope you will love it! :) Please do join! :D

Lol

hahaha

sounds interesting

havent decided about the country yet... maybe Bangladesh and then I will start bullying all smaller countries around it

Go for USA if you are after success, or jsut Pakistan. :D Please do join through my link. :D Please.

Well. I am just looking for 10 players to reach level 10 so that I can complete a mission and win a medal. That's all. :( And yes, it is a nice game. I hope you will love it! :) Please do join! :DG.

Pff to complicated. No energy to figure everything out i quit :P

Pff to complicated. No energy to figure everything out i quit :P

Its easy. :( JOIN! I tend to start a gang with all the thugs--huh.. I mean with all the gentle men I refer to the game. :D We are going to rule the world. Hehehe

They are just dummies and they are not actually real people. The game battle system is not an easy one. so don't worry about it and follow the guidelines I gave you people so that you can level up really fast the very first day. Please. :)

lol this game even got its own ewiki!

this game is like real life (parties , election's ,wars , diplomacy, embargos, MMP pacts, taxes :fie: , press/media, voting , senate members

there are ministries to all players working on ministry are elected by people! (known as congressman) :woot:
politics is badass! :lol:

I am currently looking for a new citizenship....didnt like few indian members sad to say
A.hole erepublik politicians :rofl:

china invaded and took all provinces of Pakistan except Baluchistan :rofl: :disagree:
can i get pakistan citizenship ? :tongue:

lol this game even got its own ewiki!

this game is like real life (parties , election's ,wars , diplomacy, embargos, MMP pacts, taxes :fie: , press/media, voting , senate members

there are ministries to all players working on ministry are elected by people! (known as congressman) :woot:
politics is badass! :lol:

I am currently looking for a new citizenship....didnt like few indian members sad to say :rofl:
A.hole erepublik politicians :rofl:

china invaded and took all provinces of Pakistan except Baluchistan :rofl: :disagree:

Bro, you should forget about Citizenship this early in the game. Please concentrate on building your character first. Only once you are strong enough, others will accept you into their countries, else they will not accept your citizenship request. So, my advice is concentrate on skills and leveling up!

ShitKicker, you are slow on leveling up, I must point out. :D

Lol

hahaha

sounds interesting

Bangladesh is not yet in the game....I am level 31 but i am not active as much as i was a year ago...professional life has taken over :(

Bro, you should forget about Citizenship this early in the game. Please concentrate on building your character first. Only once you are strong enough, others will accept you into their countries, else they will not accept your citizenship request. So, my advice is concentrate on skills and leveling up!

ShitKicker, you are slow on leveling up, I must point out. :D

was busy with stalking :D
just leveled up!

b/w are you innocent warrior ? :pakistan:

was busy with stalking :D
just leveled up!

b/w are you innocent warrior ? :pakistan:

Hahaha! Yeah. I was in China first. Then got citizenship of Pakistan when I was 30. It was the worst decision. :P I lost all bonuses to my factories. I am thinking of moving to USA after the elections (I might win the congressman medal). :D

Hahaha! Yeah. I was in China first. Then got citizenship of Pakistan when I was 30. It was the worst decision. :P I lost all bonuses to my factories. I am thinking of moving to USA after the elections (I might win the congressman medal). :D

just moved to siberia , slavonia...
i think i'll get oil now..... o_O

damn its complicated but fun

just moved to siberia , slavonia...
i think i'll get oil now..... o_O

damn its complicated but fun
Sorry but just moving won't give you any bonuses. You have to have the citizenship of that country to be able to get the bonuses of that country. :)

Well. I am just looking for 10 players to reach level 10 so that I can complete a mission and win a medal. That's all. :( And yes, it is a nice game. I hope you will love it! :) Please do join! :D

Go for USA if you are after success, or jsut Pakistan. :D Please do join through my link. :D Please.

I am trying to sign in with facebook

done now chose Brazil

with my name Irfan baloch

boy the amount of hate I am going to get from people who dont like my posting and moderation ;)

Back
Top Bottom