What's new

Help Needed- Gamers only!

the sign up buttons dont don anything when clicked
I am trying to sign in with facebook

Please refresh the Cache. Perhaps that's the problem. :( But don't forget to use my referral link please. :( Plus you should start in Pakistan ONLY if you are good at politics. :P Else anywhere else.

Free Online Multiplayer Strategy Game | eRepublik

Please click the above link and please be my referred player and play the game till at least level 10. :( --I am not Zayyaf. I am his younger Brother. So I hope you guys don't hold grudges against him if something happens. :D

Tips and hints for the Game:
1. Start in countries like Brazil, China, USA or even Argentina and NOT IN PAKISTAN. Because Pakistan has the worst economy in the game and you will have only difficulties in the game.And the other countries will give you bonuses for the per unit produced.
2. Do not waste your GOLD at all. NEVER use gold for anything. Gold is the most important currency, so you are advised not to use it.
3. Gold should only be used for Buy/Upgrading companies. Do not use gold to buy raw product companies. Use gold to buy the factories like Food Factory or the Weapon Factory only. And to upgrade your Training Ground. Never use gold for training or any other thing.
4. Do not upgrade the companies till there is a discount available by the ERepublik team as "50% upgrade discounts" constantly appear once a month and you will have to just pay half the gold.
5. DO NOT use your energy bars at all. Save them for later. You will need them once you have strength at least above 2000. Trust me on this one. You don't want to waste those energy bars now.
6. Try to Upgrade your town center to Level 3 only. 300 maximum health is enough till you have reached level 25. Once you reach level 25 or once the company upgrade discounts are available, only then you should think of upgrading companies and upgrading the town center to level 4 and then level 5, not before that.
7. Do not make multi accounts. They will just ban you if you do. And even if you do make multies, try not to send gold between the accounts. :P

Hope you guys will enjoy the game!

what you missed is our first thing to do when we start

what do you say?

just explore and find out?
by energy bar do you mean health or something else? where is it?
and how do you use energy bar? in order to avoid such action in beginning

I guess first steps are go through tutorial and complete daily tasks?

Energy Bars are actually gotten through the completed quests or through ranking up (Military ranks which level up through fighting). When you have energy bars in your inventory, your "Eat" bar will turn orange and then you will know that you are being asked to eat your energy bar (please dont). But the other one is in green which refers to the food you have in your inventory. You can use market to buy Q5 food for a small amount of e-money and use that food to eat and raise health bar. But there is limit on how much health you can have. Once you use up your health, 100 HP will be renewed in 1 hour.

hi why i cant do any thing now?- Am i dead?-
Once your health bar goes zero and you have no more renewable health, you will have to wait for 1 hour or however much time is left before you can refill your health bar using food. Please be patient. :)

I start playing but it is too much time taking game, will try back on Sat or Sun.

What should a beginner do, any tips/advices/suggestions?

I start playing but it is too much time taking game, will try back on Sat or Sun.

What should a beginner do, any tips/advices/suggestions?
Please check the first page of this thread and you will see all the tips and tricks I have posted. And some are on this very page as well.

Please check the first page of this thread and you will see all the tips and tricks I have posted. And some are on this very page as well.

at what point or level should you be spending money on buying weapons?

at what point or level should you be spending money on buying weapons?

At None! :) You just try to collect as much gold as possible and try to upgrade your weapon factories. Don't worry about the Raw companies though, you can buy the raw material pretty cheaply.
There is an exception only when you have a highly paid job but even then, most people prefer to buy gold through that e-money in the 'Monetary Market' where people buy/sell gold for money. Also, this e-money is called 'cc' in the game. I just got to know about it recently as well. :P

just learnt that the most basic food might not be the cheapest although its unit price might be lower. but decision should be based on its ability of "filling" your health bar per use.

same goes for weapons too. I find that the Q5 weapons give the most bang for the buck. due to their fire power / use.

so if a basic gun is gives 40 FP and is disposable after single use being sold for say $5 then it means it gives 1 FP for $0.125
now a tank gives 120 FP and has 6 uses that makes its FP a total of 120x6 = 720 FP and if its sold for say $30 then it gives
1FP for $0.042

but this can always change due to fluctuating prices in the market. in Brazil I find the 2nd level food best buy for money and the weapon being the Q5. based on my theory.

money market is interesting but I am trying to learn the interface before I speculate there.
rest there is nothing much other than train or work & produce once a day (upgrade or buy companies if you have spare cash/gold) and battle to spend your weapons and food (refill per hour)

I clicked on Mibbit.com for food and wep help! after joining MARCOS military unit! you have to click on a external link! and thats not safe for your game account!

today i check somebody took 11 gold from my account! :angry:
1 gold = 1000 cash :angry:

BC mere apne desh wasi dalal nikle! :rofl:
Sad to say but it's a shame to be part of E.India in game!....
May India fall :partay:

I clicked on Mibbit.com for food and wep help! after joining MARCOS military unit! you have to click on a external link! and thats not safe for your game account!

today i check somebody took 11 gold from my account! :angry:
1 gold = 1000 cash :angry:

BC mere apne desh wasi dalal nikle! :rofl:
Sad to say but it's a shame to be part of E.India in game!....
May India fall :partay:

I will move to USA tomorrow (after the election, insha ALLAH), please come follow me. We will make our own group or join the one of our trusted friends'. If we are together in one group, I think we have better chances of survival in the game. Also.

bladesama
xvmlx
Amit Mathur
Trash Head
Splurge
DeletedUser

All of the above and at least 10 more users have joined the game but haven't gotten to Level 10 which is a bad thing. :P I need at least 4 more players now who could get to level 10 to help me complete my mission and also get a medal in the process. Please only those players should start playing who think of continuing it.

I will move to USA tomorrow (after the election, insha ALLAH), please come follow me. We will make our own group or join the one of our trusted friends'. If we are together in one group, I think we have better chances of survival in the game. Also.

bladesama
xvmlx
Amit Mathur
Trash Head
Splurge
DeletedUser

All of the above and at least 10 more users have joined the game but haven't gotten to Level 10 which is a bad thing. :P I need at least 4 more players now who could get to level 10 to help me complete my mission and also get a medal in the process. Please only those players should start playing who think of continuing it.

Okay! Sounds good!.....i submitted a ticket! and gave them 48 hours to respond!
inbox is full of messages! but not responding to any eIndian DALAL :angry:

Game is "slow going" on updates, however, it can be fun as a side-game if you have no trouble visiting the site from work.

I do not recognise many in this thread as players this late in to the game. Here is my referral link if you want to try it out : https://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Netherbound

Move to NWFP (Some provinces are missing) and choose Peshawar (The Current Capital) as a residence as it has the highest food bonus for your food factories.

ePakistan Discord Invite: http://**********/CTc8KM5 (Many on this server are in other countries but it could be useful in starting out).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom