What's new

Help with reference prices of AK47, Krinkov and Glock 26

TYM786

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam,

I have recently got licenses issued for PB Auto and am looking for AK47 and Krinkov.

I thought the prices for Krinkov were in the range of Rs. 250,000 however now people are talking about Rs. 350,000 and above!

Also please advise prices for Glock 26.

Thanks

Wasalam,

the average prices should be
- AK47 ----- Rs.1,25,000/- (used)
- AKS74u (krinkov) ----- Rs.1,50,000/- (used)

because very few shops deals in New Weapons.

you should visit some shops in Abbotabad/Haripur , you may find very AK rifles used in perfect conditions, i am not sure exactly, but listen that some shops have quite good peices. and will be quite cheaper as well.

by the way how you got these licenses from Interior Ministry ? and how much you spend? can you share the info to get these ?

i also applied through a guy in INT-Min from last 18months, but still waiting :-) now desperate. i am still interested to get these licenses.

I applied to the PM with a friends help and got the licenses issued through Ministry of Interior by paying Rs. 7,500 fee for each license which is the fee for 5 years. Nothing else to pay till 2014. I did not pay anything to my friend or anyone else. I have heard that dealers have been charging anywhere from Rs. 35,000 to 100,000 for the licenses.

Best Regards

My recent purchases:

Russian AK74: PKR 200,000/
Russian AK74U: PKR 180,000/
Bulgarian Krinikov: PKR 450,000/
Glock 26: PKR 290,000/

Man the price of guns in Pak is a total rip off.

I mean 300,000 Rs for a handgun which costs no more than 600 USD is crazy.Even if you take into consideration the cost of importing the weapon, taxes, profits etc etc the price is still way too high.

But I suppose if people are willing to pay the price then there is no reason why the dealers shouldn't sell them at such extortionate rates.

can anyone tell me the price of the cheapest used ak47 russian made available in karachi ? and how does one spot a fake or copy AK 47 ?

i am jealous of you guys!
you people can own any kinda guns!

Those prices are scary... I didn't understand until I used an online currency converter. 290,000 Rs = $3,300 U.S. Is that correct? Insanity! Someone, some middle-man, maybe someone in the government, is getting very, very rich based upon these prices, if my conversion is accurate.

That means the Glock is 5X the price in Pakistan as it is in the U.S. With prices like that, there must be a thriving black market in weapons.

Those prices are scary... I didn't understand until I used an online currency converter. 290,000 Rs = $3,300 U.S. Is that correct? Insanity! Someone, some middle-man, maybe someone in the government, is getting very, very rich based upon these prices, if my conversion is accurate.

That means the Glock is 5X the price in Pakistan as it is in the U.S. With prices like that, there must be a thriving black market in weapons.

scary indeed..but for me the reasons are a bit different.
It is scary for me to see that one can actually buy these guns in Pakistan.In India,one needs to have permission directly from the home ministry in order to buy a revolver or a pistol.Rifles are rare,and mostly bolt-action ones.I am not sure whether anyone can possess a semi-auto rifle legally or or not.Fully automatic are definitely not allowed.

Chogy,
some 10 years ago I remember buying the Russian AK47 for as much as 9000Rs, at that day's rate it would be around 150 USD.

Once the WOT started, the smuggling lines were squeezed and prices rocketed due to supply and demand difference.

But coming back to what you said surely there is a world of corruption going on with the arms licenses and minsters are given quotas of licenses which they can issue ( READ AS : make money on as much permits).

Some one from Pakistani side, and some one from the supplier side are making money like it's no one's business !

Russian AK74: PKR 2,05,000
Russian AK74U: PKR 1,97,000/
Bulgarian Krinikov: PKR 4,28,000/
Glock 26: PKR 293,000/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom