What's new

Here's where genocide is most likely to happen

Perhaps you missed the Modi victory news, now add India at the top of the list.

Meanwhile pakistan gets to be in all the top ten worst terrorism related or minority killing list alongside all the famous countries of the world...wait for the 2014 failed state index now.

What a coincidence.
U.S. written article starts of with irrelevant Holocaust crying and and overlooks the victims of wars and systematic ethnic cleansing directly funded and endorsed by Western powers occuring in their own colonies like India or they blame their enemy for the suffering..

And of course Indians suck it up like truth written by a white angel..

What a coincidence.
U.S. written article starts of with irrelevant Holocaust crying and and overlooks the victims of wars and systematic ethnic cleansing directly funded and endorsed by Western powers occuring in their own colonies like India or they blame their enemy for the suffering..

And of course Indians suck it up like truth written by a white angel..

I am sure you depend on ccp restricted controlled news and sites to gain your limited knowledge. You have no idea whats happening in all those countries thats listed in the OP. Heck, even china's far worse in minority and religious freedom then India.

List needs to updated. Middle and Lower earning class Muslims in India are now at the mercy of Hindu nationalists.

I will never understand hindu trying to put RAW beside big boys, remember at the end if the day you are still midget hindu. No one mention raw on this forum apart from hindu themselves.
Na na!! Papa ko aise nhi bolte :) Achhe bachhe ho na...

all in the list.
what more u expect, slowly exterminating their minorities.

Muslim phenomenal birth rate trumps any kind of genocidal tendencies - besides its almost always the muslims who incite any kind of riot or fazaad in India.

Yes it has to be evil Muslims. Hindus are such angels.

Yes it has to be evil Muslims. Hindus are such angels.

Hindu action is reactionary - similar to all the reactions that one sees all around the world.

The Pak hindus cannot react against the Islamists because of their meager number - but we dont have that limitation in India.

I will never understand hindu trying to put RAW beside big boys

When your countrymen/women accuse India of all the evils in Pakistan and your ex-countrymen (Bangladeshis) accuse my country's intelligence agency for virtually running their country. How can i not put RAW among the big boys? How many intelligence agencies can control an external country (Apart from CIA, NONE).

No one mention raw on this forum apart from hindu themselves

Head over to bbd section and findout for yourself (IF U ALREADY DON'T KNOW)

remember at the end if the day you are still midget hindu.

Midget Hindu? ahhh.. so, you r a religion obsessed person. NO point in having a discussion with ppl like you.

where is Kashmir india,,?

And the killers there come from across the border - its called cross border terrorism. Every pakistani leader has acknowledged it and has also acknowledged that the snake they nurture has gone out of their control.

How was Kashmir till 1989?, until pakistan decided to send terrorists aacross in the thousands.. kashmir is an active proxy warzone.

And the killers there come from across the border - its called cross border terrorism. Every pakistani leader has acknowledged it and has also acknowledged that the snake they nurture has gone out of their control.

How was Kashmir till 1989?, until pakistan decided to send terrorists aacross in the thousands.. kashmir is an active proxy warzone.
so is Baluchistan and KPK

Modi will safeguard them by opening blanket immigration. @sree45

This is exactly what i meant. (Bringing in India/ Hindu/ Modi/ RAW) into every thread that shows pakistan in a negative light. Always living in denial about your problems. carry on, the more you live in denial, the better it is for us. :tup:

so is Baluchistan and KPK

If we wanted to do genocide in kashmir we would have used helicopter gunships, tanks, fighter jets, artillery and kill and dump like what PA uses in tribal areas and Baluchistan.

Pakistan adapted the policy of thousand cuts and started infiltrating terrorists in large numbers from 1989 - the IA presence is there to counter the terrorists. The locals sometimes side with the terrorists because they are of the same religion and because a few of them have been brainwashed and trained in pakistani terror camps.

Its an active war zone.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom