What's new

Hidden Agenda of PTI and PAT!

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam-o-alikum,

As you all knew what was the hidden agenda of IK and TUQ , Sheikih Rasheed and PML Q, in previous Dharna.

According to my understanding Previous dharna's hidden agenda is,

1. Dis lodge Government before senate Elections.
2. Dis lodge Government before appointment of new ISI Chief.

and we all witnessed that after the appointment of new ISI chief ,TUQ ended his dharna, and after few days, IK also returned.

now the Dogdogi ringing Again, same people , started the dance again,

and now hidden agenda in my Point of View,

1. Dis lodge Government before appointment of New Army cheif!
2. Dis lodge Government before the completion of CPEC, that NS will not get Political Benefit.

Asalam-o-alikum,

As you all knew what was the hidden agenda of IK and TUQ , Sheikih Rasheed and PML Q, in previous Dharna.

According to my understanding Previous dharna's hidden agenda is,

1. Dis lodge Government before senate Elections.
2. Dis lodge Government before appointment of new ISI Chief.

and we all witnessed that after the appointment of new ISI chief ,TUQ ended his dharna, and after few days, IK also returned.

now the Dogdogi ringing Again, same people , started the dance again,

and now hidden agenda in my Point of View,

1. Dis lodge Government before appointment of New Army cheif!
2. Dis lodge Government before the completion of CPEC, that NS will not get Political Benefit.

Such a conspiracy filled post, you have no proof only allegations.

How about this. If the Government wants PTI and PAT to go home, they just need to do these things.

1. Give justice to the victims of Model Town Massacre. Punjab Government carried out State Terrorism in Model Town, the perpetrators need to be identified and punished. The victims should be given compensation and mechanism should be devised where Punjab Police is not politicized anymore and cannot be used by Politicians to carry out massacres such as these. This will send PAT home.

2. The Government finalizes the TOR's with Opposition and a Judicial Inquiry is formed. An independent inquiry is held, and it is figured out how Nawaz Sharif got the money to purchase these apartments in London. This sends PTI home.

The demands of PAT and PTI are fair. It's the Government that is reluctant of fulfilling these demands because in the end they know they are guilty of committing these crimes, this is why they are doing everything in their power to avoid these inquiries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom